‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Wow

“Frank, I really need to talk to you.” Stanley said as he stood in the doorway of the kitchen.

“Not now!” I said as I turned my attention back to Arnold.

“Then you twist the nut counterclockwise until it gets loose.” Arnold was teaching me how to fix leaky pipes. I really don’t give a fuck about the pipes, but I’m only listening to avoid talking to Stanley.

“Then you pu—“ The phone rang, cutting Arnold off midsentence. Stanley went to go answer the phone.

“Dad, it’s for you!” Shit.

“Alright.” Arnold said as he moved out from under the sink.

“Look Frank,” Stanley said once Arnold was out of the kitchen.

“I gotta go.” Arnold said. Once Arnold left, he moved closer to me.

“Frank—“

“No,” I said as I moved away from him. We were only inches apart.

“I don’t want to hear anything that you have to say.”

“B—“

“No. Let me finish.” I began to ramble on about how I don’t need any more heartbreak and all that bullshit. All of a sudden, Stanley grabbed me and pressed his lips against mine. He started to kiss me, and before I could think, I started to kiss him back. Then I regained my senses. I pulled myself away from him and punched him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain as I ran up the stairs and into my mother’s room.

Wow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/subscribers/recs are welcome