‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Possible Reconciliation 1/3

{Gerard’s P.O.V…}

I still feel like shit. Lindsey has been coming over and cheering me up, but it isn’t working. She’s given me a few pep talks, like “You’re too good for him!” or “He was such a terrible part in your life; you’re better off without him.” But I hardly ever listen to her; I get too distracted by looking at her face. She was so fucking beautiful.

I really do want to be in a relationship with Lindsey, but I love Frank. Don’t get me wrong, I still love Lindsey, despite what happened when we were in high school, and she’ll always have a special place in my face, but I don’t love her like I love Frank.

I need to talk to Frank, but I’m afraid of what I might say. I just need to talk to him to apologize at least. I scrolled down a list of phone numbers, get more and more nervous as I neared Frank’s. I am terrified to speak to him—what if he tells me that he doesn’t love me anymore? I’d be fucking devastated! I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before calling him.

{Frank’s P.O.V…}

“I’ll get it.” I said as I grabbed the phone.

“Hello?”

“F-frank? It’s Gerard.” What. The. Fuck.

“Who is it?” My mother whispered to me.

“It’s Gerard!” I whispered back, which made my mother make an ‘o’ face.

“Hello?”

“Oh! Uh, h-hey Gerard.”

“Frank, we need to talk.”

“There’s nothing to talk about. What happened happened and we can’t change it.” I said as I looked over at my mother, who was waving her arms in the air and mouthing the words ‘talk to him, now!’

“I know, I know, but I just want apologize to you.”

“Well then do it.”

“Not now—not over the phone. Can you come over tomorrow morning?”

“Uh, sure.” After we hung up, my mother excitedly jumped down on the couch beside me.

“What did he say?!”

“I’m going over to his apartment tomorrow to talk.”

“Thank God!” My mother squealed like a teenage girl.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/subscribers/recs are appreciated.