‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Vanished

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Gerard ran a hand through his hair as he slammed his apartment door. So many emotions were going through his body at that moment that he didn’t know which one to express. He began to bang his head into the wall, creating a gash in his head, coating his face in a mask of blood. He didn’t stop; he wanted to knock himself senseless. He wanted to just forget that all of this every happened; he wanted to erase it. There was a head-sized hole starting to form in the wall, but Gerard didn’t care.

Gerard stopped banging his head against the wall, letting the blood from his face drip down onto the floor. Gerard didn’t care about the gash in his head, the hole in the wall, he didn’t even care about Frank. Gerard care about anything. The phone started to ring as Gerard stared at the floor. Gerard didn’t intend on answering it, but the ringing got so obnoxiously loud that he just had to answer it.

“Who is it?!” Gerard screamed into the phone. He was not in the mood to deal with anyone’s shit right now.

“Gerard?! Where’s Frank?!” Gerard rolled his eyes as he recognized the voice on the phone; it was Frank’s mother. Gerard let out an annoyed sigh as he crossed his arms while still holding the phone.

“Now, why the fuck would I know where he is?” Gerard asked, in a flat, bored tone. Frank’s mother seemed taken back by what he had just said, but she continued to press on.
“Where is my son?!” She shouted into the phone. This sudden outburst scared Gerard, but this only made him angrier.

“I don’t fucking know where your fucking son is!” He screamed into the phone. He honestly didn’t know where Frank was; it was to his knowledge that he went home.

“Frank ran out of the door and I don’t know where he is! He just took off and left Gabriel!” Gerard couldn’t imagine that Frank had just left Gabriel like that. Frank loved Gabriel, probably more than he loved Gerard, so it was very difficult for Gerard to even began to believe that what he was hearing was true.

“Hello?” Frank’s mother asked once she noticed that Gerard hadn’t responded.

“I’m here.” Gerard said before swallowing; his throat was extremely dry.

“We need to look for him. I just don’t know what happened to him! My poor baby could be dead by now and I wouldn’t even fucking know it!” Frank’s mother started to break down. Gerard tried to calm her down, but it didn’t work.

“Listen, I’ll come over there and we’ll look for him. Okay?” Gerard said, and without waiting for a response, he hung up the phone. Gerard raced down the highway, not caring about the speed limit. Once Gerard arrived at the Ieros’ home, he noticed that the door was wide open; no one had bothered to close it since Frank had left. Mrs. Iero was sitting on the couch, sobbing, while cradling Gabriel.

“Mrs. Iero?” Gerard said as she slowly entered the house. She was started by his voice. She quickly turned around, only to be confused and disgusted by Gerard’s face.

“Gerard, you’re bleeding!” She shouted. Gerard wiped some of the blood off of his face.

Shit.” Gerard mumbled to himself. He had forgotten that he was bleeding.

“Let me get you something.” Mrs. Iero said as she got up from the couch, but Gerard stopped her.

“I don’t need anything. I just need to find Frank.” Gerard was starting to feel lightheaded, but he couldn’t care less.

“Okay,” Mrs. Iero said as she laid her grandson down on the couch.

“I’ll go with you. Stanley can watch the baby.” There was no way in hell that Gerard was letting Stanley watch his son. If he couldn’t trust Stanley with Frank, how could he trust him with his fucking son?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well...here you go.
Comments/subscribers and all that other bullshit is appreciated.