‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Bittersweet

Gabriel’s cries woke me up the next morning. I groaned once I sat up. That lumpy-ass couch did a number on my back. I shuffled down the hallway to Gabriel’s room, but Gerard had already beaten me to it.

“Morning, sleeping beauty.” Gerard said once he noticed me standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes and pecked him on the cheek, to which he smiled.

“I finished setting up the bedroom.” Wow. Was I out that long?

“Thank G-“I was cut off by a knock at the door.

“I’ll get it.” Whoever it was banged on the door two more times before I reached it. Annoyed, I swung open the door, surprised at who stood on the other side.

The Beast.

“Is Gerard here?” She said, in that sickening little-girl voice that she always used. I fucking hate her. Without saying anything, I walked back to Gabriel’s room to inform Gerard of his visitor.

“The beast is here.” He gave me a confused look before I quickly stormed into our bedroom, slamming the door behind me. I can’t stand to even be in the same room as her.

I heard the Gerard and Lindsey’s muffled voices through the door. Then I heard an ‘awww’. She must’ve brought Isabella with her; I was probably too pissed off to notice her. I laid down on the bed, staring at the ceiling while I listened to their muffled conversation.

{A short while later…}

I was shaken awake by Gerard.

“That was really childish, Frank.” He sounded disappointed.

“What the hell are you talking about?”

“That stunt that you pulled earlier. Frank, that really hurt her feelings. She only came over to see our new apartment.”

“That’s what she wants you to think! She’s just trying to weasel her way back into our lives.” Gerard let out an exasperated sigh before replying.

“F-“

“She’s pure evil.” I said, cutting him off.

“You really need to stop being so paranoid.” Me? Paranoid? Psha!