‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

The Talk

I yawned and stretched as I got up off of the couch. That damn thing is so fucking lumpy, but I’d much rather sleep there than upstairs with Stanley.

“Oh good,” My mother said, scaring the shit out of me. She was sitting at the kitchen table, reading a magazine.

“You’re awake.” She said as she closed the magazine and laid it down on the table.

“Come,” she said as she pointed to the chair opposite her.

“But—“

“Now.” She snapped at me.

“Explain.” She said as I sat down, opposite her.

“Explain what?” I said, confused, as I placed my elbows on the table.

“Explain why you ran away, because I’m still trying to figure that out.” I scratched my head, trying to think of an excuse, before answering. I actually didn’t have a reason for running away, but I’d better come up with something to tell her. ‘Just because’ isn’t going to cut it.

“I just….I don’t know.” My mom tutted at my response.

You don’t know? Frank, you have to come up with something better than that to justify running off and leaving your child! We were all worried sick about you! Even Gerard.” I know, and I feel like shit about it. It was a spur of the moment kind of thing, you know?

“I have so many fucking problems: Gabriel, Gerard, you, Stanley. I just wanted a break from them all.”

“Be that as it may, you still had no right to run away like that, like a child. I know you’re only 16, but you have a child of your own now—it’s time to grow up.” She was right, I do need to grow up.

“I know I do.” I said as I looked down at the table. Life is just so fucking hard.

“Um,” She said, uneasily, as she shifted in her seat.

“I-I also want to talk about Stanley.” Oh, Christ. I could feel myself start to blush as she began to talk.

“Don’t you think it’s a little…weird to have a relationship with your step-brother?”

“I’m not the one who wants a relationship, he is. He’s been flirting with me since he got here!” I said as I stood up from my chair. I am not getting blamed for this.

“Okay, okay.” My mom said as she put her hands up to calm me down.

“We don’t have to talk about this, but just promise me that you two won’t have sex.” I blushed even harder as I looked down at my lap.

“Mom, we’re not going to have sex.” I said, with embarrassment evident in my voice.

“Good.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:\
How would you guys feel about a sex scene in the near future?
Comments and other bullshit are appreciated.