‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Hard to Explain

{Frank’s P.O.V}

“Frankie!” My mother screamed from upstairs. I groaned as I covered Gabe’s ears, so he wouldn’t have to hear my screaming as loud. Gabe was on my chest, asleep, while I watched cartoons. I loved spending time with Gabe, but mom won’t let me, since he’s been coughing for the last few weeks and he needs his rest.

“What?!” I screamed back, only to hear scurrying upstairs. My mom appeared at the top of the staircase holding a piece of paper.

“Can you go pick up some things for me?” She asked as she folded up the paper into fourths. I groaned and rolled my eyes as I sat up, holding Gabe so he wouldn’t fall.

“Can’t you go do it yourself?” My mom balled up the piece of paper and threw it at me, hitting me in the head.

“You’re so lazy!” She said as she made her was down the stairs and over to the couch where I was sitting.

“Stanley will go with you.” She said as she picked up Gabe.

“Fine.” I groaned out as I went over to the corner of the room to slip on my beat up chucks.

“You’re going like that?” My mom said as she grimaced. I looked myself up and down, not finding anything wrong with my outfit; I was wearing a pair of gray sweatpants and a white T-shirt.

“Okay….” My mother said as she went back up the stairs with Gabe. Stanley came down shortly after that.

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Frank had been avoiding Stanley like the plague for the last few weeks, and being forced to walk to the store with him ruined that streak. Frank ignored Stanley as he told him his secrets and regaled himself with memories from his childhood. As they walked, Stanley’s hand brushed slightly with Frank’s, which was very heart quickening for them both.

Frank didn’t like Stanley in any way, but he entertained himself with the thought of being in a relationship with him. Stanley desperately wanted to be in a relationship with Frank; he laid awake every night, thinking about it. Stanley actually loved Frank, but knowing that he didn’t feel the same way broke his heart. Every time Stanley saw Frank and Gerard together, his insides were set ablaze with envy. He wished that he could be in Gerard’s shoes, just for a day. He knew that Frank would never feel same towards him, and he came to accept that.

The tension between the two boys was so thick that you could cut it with a knife. Just when they thought that they couldn’t bear the awkwardness of the situation any longer, they arrived at the main entrance of the store. Frank licked his lips before exhaling a faint ‘d’you have the list?’, knowing full well that Stanley had the list, as he had given it to him before they left the house. Stanley muttered a ‘yeah’ as he dug around in his jeans pocket, in search of the crumpled piece of paper. Stanley handed Frank the wrinkled piece of paper, earning a small smile and a nod from Frank before parting ways.

Frank grabbed a small, handheld basket before combing the aisles, in search for each item on the list, mentally checking them off as he went. Stanley browsed the store on his own, while only staying an aisle away from Frank. He loved being close to Frank, even though he knew that Frank hated his guts.

Once Frank’s basket was full, and all of the items on the list had been collected, Frank made his way to the checkout counter. Frank walked with his head down, looking at his shoes, when he managed to bump into someone.

“Sorry” Frank said as he lifted his head up to look at the other person, only to be flummoxed at who he saw. He stood there, his mouth agape, trying to make sense of the situation. Gerard stood there, mirroring Frank’s actions. No words were spoken, because their eyes did all the talking. They both stood there, speechless, as Lindsey and Isabella loomed in the background, having no knowledge of the situation.

They both could reach each other’s thoughts, their pulse quickening each second. Stanley saw this interaction from afar, and he didn’t like what he saw. He knew full well what their stares meant, and he couldn’t bear to stay there any longer. Stanley bolted out of the store, earning a few strange stares from the customers in the store.

Gerard sent Frank a certain look, immediately sending Frank into action. Frank overheard Gerard saying ‘I’ll be right back’ and Lindsey talking, but he couldn’t make out what she was saying because he was already too far away. Frank arrived at a tall, wide, metal door, with the word ‘bathroom’ written across it in bold letters, granted that the ‘a’ and part of the ‘m’ were missing. Frank pulled open the heavy metal door, only leaving it cracked as he entered the fluorescently lit room. The smell of cheap air freshener and bleach filled his nostrils as he set his basket on the edge of the sink, waiting for his guest to arrive.

Frank stood in front of the white, paint chipped wall, anticipating the events that were going to occur next. With a blink of the eye, Gerard appeared in front of him, shoving him against the wall. The lustily pressed their lips against each other’s, engaging in a sloppy, teeth-clashing kiss. The ripped each other’s pants off, not bothering to undress themselves completely. This was going to be a quick and meaningless interaction, so completely undressing themselves didn’t matter at all. Gerard grinded his bare hard-on with Frank’s, which caused some much needed friction.

“Fuck” Frank breathed out shakily. Gerard pushed Frank upwards, his back still against the wall, letting Frank wrap his legs around Gerard’s waist and his arms around his shoulders. Gerard, with a firm grip on Frank’s hips, slammed forcefully inside of him, earning a guttural moan from his ex-lover. Frank felt an intense pain at first, but that’s because he hadn’t had sex in months, but that was short-lived.

Gerard thrusted harder and faster inside of Frank, throwing his head back from pleasure as he dug his dull nails into Frank’s fleshy hips. Frank managed to move his legs up and down, helping Gerard thrust deeper into him, as multiple obscenities fell from his mouth.

“Shit! Faster!” Frank screamed as he dug his heels into Gerard’s back. Gerard took heed to his commands and picked up the speed on his thrusts, making Frank moan with each thrust. Frank’s moans were whorish and loud, but they were like music to Gerard’s ears. Frank threw his head back onto the wall when he felt his orgasm approaching.

“Fuck! I’m almost there!” He said as he arched his back, tightening his grip on Gerard’s waist. Gerard started to thrust as fast and as hard as he could go as Frank reached down and grabbed his own dick, which was aching to be touched, and pumped it in sync with Gerard’s thrusts. As Frank teetered on the edge of his orgasm, Gerard thrusted particularly hard into him, sending him over the edge.

Obscenities tangled with moans poured from Frank’s mouth and he reached his climax. He dug his nails into Gerard’s shoulders and he cried out in pleasure. Gerard climaxed as well, he and Frank riding out their orgasms together. After they were completely exhausted, Gerard sat Frank down, not bothering to make eye contact with him.

They were still trying to catch their breath as they cleaned themselves off with paper towels. They didn’t look at each other as they changed back into their pants and shoes. Not a word was spoken as they left the bathroom, going their separate ways. That’s it. They were finished, just like their relationship. They would never speak again after this encounter.

As Frank walked up to the check-out counter to pay for his grocery items, the events that just took place moments ago replayed in his head over and over again. He had a swagger in his step as he walked back home. Everything about that day had been perfect to him, except for one fatal mistake: Gerard didn’t wear a condom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hard To Explain-The Strokes
The sex scene wasn't that great but...oh well.
Comments and other bullshit are appreciated.