‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Panic

{Third Person’s P.O.V}

“Shit!” Frank shouted as he paced back and forth on the sidewalk. Frank was starting to sweat and tremble as he tugged at his hair out of fear and frustration. Frank felt his stomach churn and bile rise in his throat as the words ‘Gerard didn’t wear a condom’ repeated themselves in his head. Frank hit himself wiped the sweat off of his brow as he continued on to his home, getting more and more nervous as his house became visible in the distance.

Overcome with fear and nausea, Frank ran into a random person’s yard and vomited in their bushes, not caring if they were home or not. After Frank’s stomach was completely emptied, he plucked a leaf from the same bush and wiped his mouth. He continued walked to his house, getting more and more nervous as he neared it.

“Frankie?” His mother asked as Frank stepped into the house. Frank didn’t respond, as his throat felt like it was closing up, as he slowly sat down on the couch.

“Frank,” Mrs. Iero said after she walked out of the kitchen. Frank started to tremble as he laid back on the couch, setting the bag of groceries on the ground. Frank’s entire body was covered in sweat, his face was red, and he felt like he was going to vomit again.

“Aw, sweetie, what’s the matter?” Mrs. Iero cooed as she went over to Frank and brushed his long, unkempt, sweaty hair away from his face.

“I don’t feel good.” Frank said, in a small, feeble voice. Frank’s mother poked her lip out, in a sarcastic manner, as she picked up the bag of groceries.

“You can’t be that sick.” She said as she went into the kitchen to put away the groceries. Frank took in several deep breaths, trying to calm himself down, but there was no use. Frank was a sweaty, nervous, blubbering mess. Frank wasn’t this nervous when he found out that he was pregnant the first time, and he never imagined that he would react this way the second time.

“Do you know what happened to Stanley?” Mrs. Iero asked from the kitchen. Frank had completely forgotten that he had walked to the store with Stanley, with the events that took place afterwards, it was hard to remember anything before then.

“N-no.” He said in a shaky voice.

“Oh. He ran in here crying and locked himself in his bedroom.” Frank wondered why Stanley was acting that way, but that thought was quickly replaced with the thought of a second child.

Frank wiped more sweat from his brow, now having to take his shirt off because of the amount of sweat accumulating on his body. His shirt was now damp and, and had yellow sweat stains forming under the armpits. Frank carelessly tossed the shirt on the floor, kicking his shoes off afterwards. Even Frank’s feet were excessively sweaty. The sound of wet, sweaty feet slapping against a hardwood floor filled the room as Frank walked into the kitchen.

“Hey mom,” Frank said, nervously, as he stood beside his mother, who was putting the groceries away in the refrigerator.

“Hmm?” She said as she shut the refrigerator door. She wasn’t really interested in what her son had to say, as she was sure she was only going to hear endless whining about how ‘sick’ he was; she wasn’t in the mood for that.

“W-what would you do if I was pregnant again?” Frank stuttered out. Mrs. Iero chucked before responding.

“I don’t know…” She said as she cleared off the kitchen counter, getting ready to prepare dinner.

“Why? You’re not pregnant again, are you?” Frank laughed, trying to act casual, but ended up sounding forced.

“Of course not! Why would I go and do something stupid like that?” Frank said as he nervously scratched his head.

Yeah, why would he go and do something stupid like that?
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm tired.