‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Familiarity

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Gerard had never felt this way before; he felt so liberated. Gerard liked that feeling, though, and he wanted to hold on to it as long as he could. A small smirk was plastered on his face for the entire ride back to his apartment. Lindsey knew Gerard had did something, but she didn’t know what. When she had asked him why he took so long in the bathroom, he gave her the generic excuse ‘there was a long line for the bathroom’. Lindsey could tell when Gerard was lying, she could always tell, but she didn’t want to force him into telling her.

Gerard wasn’t going to think about Frank anymore; their rendezvous in the bathroom was the last time that Gerard would ever think about him, well let himself think about him, anyway. Their relationship officially ended in the bathroom of the mini-mart, and nothing was ever going to change that. Frank was dead to him.

Lindsey offered to cook Gerard dinner, with no oblige from Gerard. Throughout the rest of the night, she was giving Gerard subtle hints about her crush, but he was so oblivious that he wouldn’t figure it out until days later. Laughing at all of his jokes, strutting in front of him, “accidently” grabbing his ass; he would never figure it out.

Gerard suggested that Lindsey spend the night, since to was too late for him to drive her home and too late for her to call a cab. Lindsey happily agreed, hugging Gerard in gratitude. Gerard hugged her, smelling her perfume a little; he thought that she smelled nice, which was a huge turn-on for him.

While Lindsey was showering, the sound of water hitting the porcelain floor of the bathtub echoed throughout the apartment, especially since the television wasn’t on. Gerard thought about his relationship with Lindsey and Isabella. Lindsey was smart, funny, beautiful, charming—the complete package. She was everything that a guy could dream of. He wanted to be in a relationship with her, since he was never going to be in one with Frank again. He couldn’t just let someone as amazing as Lindsey slip away from him, could he? He would probably regret it for the rest of his life.

“G’night, Gerard.” Lindsey said as she peeked around the corner into the living room. Gerard was sleeping on the couch while Lindsey was sleeping in Gerard’s bedroom and Isabella was sleeping in Gabriel’s old crib.

“Goodnight.” Gerard said as he turned to look at her, and she looked marvelous. She was wearing Gerard’s black and white striped pajama pants, a Mickey Mouse shirt that she’d tied up in the back, and her hair was up in a bun. Her outfit wasn’t what made her look so spectacular, it was just…her. She was truly beautiful, no matter what she wears.

Gerard let out a long sigh as he laid his head on his pillow, a familiar feeling burning at the pit of his stomach. Gerard closed his eyes as he pulled his blanket up to his torso. Gerard hadn’t felt this sensation since he was in high school. His eyes shot open as he realized what he was feeling; Gerard was in love.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the worst chapter that I've ever written.