‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Verification

{Third person’s P.O.V}

“Frankie,” Mrs. Iero said as she shook her son. She was trying to wake him up so that they could get to the drug store early. Her son opened his eyes, parting his lips slightly.

“Time to go to the store.” She said before walking into the kitchen to make herself some coffee. Frank sat up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, as he yawned. Frank hated mornings, and he was happy that he dropped out of school so that he didn’t have to wake up every morning. Frank stood up and stretched, and on cue, he felt bile rising in his throat.

Mrs. Iero sighed as Frank ran up the stairs to go vomit. She was happy that she was going to have another grandchild, but she just wished that Frank would’ve been a bit older before he started having children. Mrs. Iero sat down at the table, coffee in hand, waiting for her son to get dressed.

“I’m ready.” Frank breathed out as he reached the bottom of the stairs. Mrs. Iero grabbed her keys and they started on their way to the drug store.

“You nervous?” Mrs. Iero said as they neared the store. Frank mumbled a ‘yep’ as he tucked his hair behind his ear. Frank was in desperate need of a haircut; his hair was down to his shoulders. He was just too lazy to go and get one, though.

“There’s so many.” Frank whispered to his mother as he neared the pregnancy tests. There were pregnancy tests in all different colors, shapes, sizes, and uses. After browsing for a while, Frank finally chose one.

“I’m so excited.” Mrs. Iero said as they walked back to the car. Frank smiled because he was excited too. He never imagined that he would be have a child and another on the way by the time he was 16. He always thought that he would start having children when he was in his early 30’s.

Frank took a deep breath as he sat the used pregnancy test on the bathroom counter. His emotions were all jumbled up; he was happy, sad, excited, and nervous. He felt as if he was going to explode if he had to wait another second, but he had to wait five minutes in order for the results to show.

Frank was practically bouncing off the walls by the time five minutes was up. He didn’t want to look at the results until his mother was by his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is so bad that it actually makes me laugh.