‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Let's Have a Good Time

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Lindsey let out a giggle as Gerard stumbled up to his apartment door, almost falling face-first into it. They’d gone out to a movie, and afterwards, to Lindsey’s house, where they’d gotten drunk. It was slightly difficult for Gerard to drive home, seeing as he was drunk and it was two in the morning, but they made it back safely. After a few minutes of trying to put his key into the lock, and accidently missing and hitting the door, Gerard was able to let himself in his apartment.

Gerard staggered into the apartment, flipping on the lights, and leaving his key in the door, with Lindsey stumbling in behind him. Gerard collapsed down on the couch, hiccupping because he was so drunk. Lindsey straddled Gerard’s lap as she placed a sloppy kiss on Gerard’s lips, smearing her red lipstick on both of their mouths. Lindsey grinded on top of Gerard’s lap, causing him to let out a guttural moan.

“Fuck. You’re hot.” He groaned out as Lindsey grinded harder and placed kisses along his jaw line. Gerard grabbed Lindsey by the hips and flipped her over on the couch, so that he was on top. Before they knew it, they were both naked and on the verge of having sex. Neither one of them had a condom, but Lindsey was prepared; she’d been taking birth control, just in case this was going to happen.

“Fuck me!” Lindsey said, with a whorish groan. It was then that they both engaged in sloppy, drunken, couch sex.

Gerard groaned as his cell phone alarm sounded off from inside his jeans pocket, which was on the floor. He opened his eyes, only to quickly shut them again as the ceiling light shined in his eyes. He climbed off of Lindsey, who was passed out and naked on his couch, to get to his phone. He grabbed his head as a terrible headache and a queasy feeling overtook his body.

“Shit.” He said as he shut off his alarm. He was in no condition to show up to work, so he had to call in sick. After lying to his boss, he managed to get a week off, with pay. Gerard was proud of himself as he slowly pulled his dark colored boxers up over his manhood. He couldn’t exactly remember why he was naked, or why Lindsey was naked either.

He clinched his eyes shut as he heard a chattering couple walk past his apartment, the sound being too loud and unbearable. He looked over at his apartment door, noticing that it was open. He quickly ran over to shut it, but regretted it afterwards. He stood in front of the door, trying to prepare himself to walk, as he took in deep breaths.

He cast his eyes on Lindsey’s sleeping body, a small smile creeping onto his face. He thought that she was so beautiful, but he had no idea why she was naked. He picked her up and placed her carefully in his bed, pulling the covers up to her chin.

He sighed as he picked up his cell phone and checked his voicemail, getting a bottle of water as he dialed in his password.

“You have seven new messages.” Said the computer-generated voice.

Seven?” Gerard said, in disbelief, as the first message started to play.

“Hey Gerard, It’s Frank. I nee—“Gerard immediately deleted the message, not giving a damn about what Frank had to say. He was through with Frank; he didn’t give a fuck about him anymore. Gerard still loved Gabe, and wanted to see him desperately, but Frank was completely out of the picture. As far as he was concerned, Gerard would never see his son if he had to talk to his mother.

After feeling his stomach growl, he opened his refrigerator, searching for food. There was a foul smell radiating from the very back of his refrigerator, and the farther that he dug, the stronger that the smell became. Finally, he found the source of the foul smell—a month old ham sandwich that he had made. Gerard felt bile rising in his throat as he stared at the moldy piece of foodstuff. He placed a hand over his mouth as he ran to the bathroom, where he would empty the contents of his stomach. He vowed to never drink again, even though he knew that he was probably going to break that vow later that week.
♠ ♠ ♠
What should the next chapter be about?
Do you guys like third or first person's P.O.V better?