‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Guilt

“My, my, my,” Stanley said as I sat down on the couch opposite him. Gabriel and I were at my mother’s house. Right now, Arnold and my mother were playing with Gabe in the other room.

“Don’t you look beautiful today?” I could feel myself blushing as a smile crept onto my face. He is so sweet.

“Don’t be shy.” He said as he patted the seat next to him. Hesitant, I got up and took a seat next to him. For the next few hours we talked about our favorite movies and hobbies; I found out that we have a lot of things in common. I didn’t really pay attention to most of the conversation, though; because I was too busy staring into his eyes.

Stanley said something else, but I didn’t hear him because I was still caught up in his eyes. I noticed that he began to lean in closer. Without thinking, I did the same. If my mother hadn’t have come in, I don’t know what would’ve happened.

“Frankie.” My mother said, scaring both me and Stanley. We jerked away from each other and quickly scooted to different ends of the couch.

“It’s getting a little late for Gabriel to be out.” I nodded in agreement before taking Gabe into my arms.

It was a little awkward saying goodbye to Stanley. I mean, we almost kissed for God’s sake! I couldn’t help but feel guilty for almost kissing him. I wouldn’t have kissed him, even if my mother hadn’t have walked in.

{At home…}

“Hey, hun!” Gerard hollered from the kitchen.

“Where’ve you guys been?” He said as he walked out to hug me. Then he noticed the expression on my face.

“What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a ghost.” That’s pure guilt.

“Nothing… I’ll just go put Gabe to bed.” I said and practically ran to Gabe’s room. After Gabe was put to bed, I walked to the kitchen to find something to eat; I haven’t eaten anything all day. Awesome; all we have is cereal. I poured a bowlful of Cheerios, only to find out that we didn’t have any milk. I sighed as I sat down at the table and slowly at my dry Cheerios. This was a great dinner.

After my dinner cereal was eaten, I climbed into bed, exhausted, with Gerard. Once we shut off the lights, I started to feel guilty again. I can’t help but feeling guilty—I almost cheated on my boyfriend! I really want to tell him, but I don’t think I should. Well not yet, anyway. I feel like I have to make this up to him in some way, and I know just the way to do it.

“Hey,” I said as I straddled Gerard, waking him up.

“Wanna christen the apartment?” I whispered in his ear. I know that wasn’t very sexy but hey, I don’t have a lot of experience with this sort of thing! Plus, it’s really hard to be sexy with guilt and exhaustion weighing down on your shoulders.

Before Gerard could say or do anything, Gabriel let out a loud cry. I rolled my eyes as I quickly crawled off of him and went to go tend to Gabe. Ugh, I’ll never get rid of this guilt.
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter isn't very good :\
Comments/subscribers/recs are welcome!