‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Adoration

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Gerard carefully laid Lindsey’s clothes out on the bed beside her, glancing at her every so often to see if she’d woken up. He shut the door as gently as he could. He didn’t want to wake her up; he knew how bad hangovers could be. Gerard sat down on his ratty old couch, skimming though a random magazine that he’d found lying in his hallway.

His phone started to buzz furiously on the couch beside him. Alarmed, Gerard picked up his phone, flipping the scratched and dinged top with his thumb. Frank had left him another voicemail, to which he immediately deleted. He tossed his phone back down on the couch, watching it bounce to the edge and linger there before falling onto the floor.

“Hey,” Lindsey said, emerging from the hallway, looking exactly as she did the night before, minus the makeup. Gerard got up from the couch and turned around to face her. She looks breathtaking, Gerard thought.

“Hey.” He replied back. Lindsey smirked before sauntering over to him, gracefully swaying her hips as she went. Gerard took notice of this, and he thought that it was very sexy.

“Last night was fun, huh?” She said, elegantly. Lindsey didn’t get as drunk as Gerard did, so she was able to recall last night’s events.

“Sure was. We should do it again soon.” Gerard lied. He couldn’t remember anything from the night before. Lindsey giggled before leaning in closer to him, softly kissing him on the lips. The interaction was short, it barely lasted three seconds.

Gerard felt a blush creep up to his cheeks once Lindsey shut the door behind her. He was very embarrassed at the way that he flirted; he didn’t like flirting, and he wasn’t good at it, either. He sniffed the air, Lindsey’s scent filling up his nose. He felt like he was floating on a cloud, just like when he first saw Lindsey.

He stood there, his first date with Lindsey replaying itself in his head. He could remember it like it was yesterday. His phone buzzed loudly from the floor, ruining the moment. Gerard let out a frustrated sigh as he stomped over to his outdated phone. He picked it up, only to find out that it was Frank calling him again. He groaned as he answered the call, annoyed by the situation.

“What do you want? I’m very busy.” Gerard practically shouted into the phone. Frank cleared his throat before speaking.

“I-I need to tell you something. It’s very important.” Frank said, his voice slightly trembling. Gerard rolled his eyes as he impatiently tapped his foot.

“No. Frank, I’m over this fucking childish bullshit. You’re only going to tell me some lie to make me feel bad so that we’ll get back together.” Gerard raved over the phone, waving his arms in the air for emphasis, even though Frank couldn’t see him.

“I-what? I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about, Gerard. Please, just come over. What I have to tell you is really fucking important!” Frank shouted into the phone. He was shocked that Gerard would ever think that he would try to trick him into getting back together. That was something that Lindsey would do, not him.

“I’ll tell you right now, Frank, it’s not going to fucking work. You’re out of my life forever. The only time that you’ll see me is when I come to pick up Gabe. Goodbye.” Gerard said, coldly, before slamming his phone shut and throwing it against the wall, cracking the screen.

Gerard grunted loudly and stomped his feet. He was so tired of Frank; their relationship was over, and nothing could change that. He was in a relationship with Lindsey now, or so he thought.

“Frank, you just need to fucking move on.” He said to himself as he started on his way to the bathroom to shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry :(
I just can't stop writing in third person! I think I'm addicted to it. Last night, I was fucking narrating my life in third person!
Anyway, I guess I'll post another chapter soon :)