‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Sober

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Gerard clinched his fists on the steering wheel as he drove down the street, only a few blocks away from his apartment. He was furious. He thought that Mrs. Iero was the nicest person in the planet and that she would never do that to him; he was wrong. He felt that she had absolutely no right to criticize him; she wasn’t his mother.

He thought that everything she said was wrong. In his eyes, she knew nothing about the complexities of he and Frank’s relationship, and it wasn’t her place to step in and cast judgment. Gerard clinched his teeth as he replayed the scene in his head. Everything she said was wrong. Although, there were bits of truth sprinkled over her opinionated statements, she was still wrong.

Gerard slammed his apartment door, causing one of the pictures hanging on his wall to fall. He walked kneeled down to pick up the picture, the broken glass crunching beneath his feet. It was a picture of him and Frank, smiling and happy. He’d missed that picture when he was discarding everything that was Frank-related. Annoyed, Gerard crumpled up the picture before throwing it on the ground.

Fuck Frank.” Over the course of the next few days, Gerard’s anger did not disappear. It only got worse. He even started to take it out on Lindsey.

“What the fuck are you talking about?” Lindsey asked, groggily. In a drunken rage, Gerard had called her at four in the morning, demanding to know who ‘Chuck’ was.

“You know exactly what I’m talking about! Who the fuck was that guy you were with?!” Gerard slurred through the phone. He stumbled through the house as he talked, nearly tripping a few times.

“My fucking brother.” She said, coldly. Gerard didn’t like the tone of her voice; it reminded him of Frank.

“You know, you remind me of that goddamn Frank.” He slurred before drinking the last mouthful of beer left in the can.

“Are you drunk?” Lindsey asked, already knowing the answer.

“No!” He yelled, getting angry. Why would he be drunk? There was absolutely no reason for Lindsey to assume that he was drunk, even though he was.

“Gerard, you’re fucking drunk.” Gerard shook his head in response, as if she could see. He’d been drinking more and more lately; Lindsey was starting to see a problem developing.

“I’m hanging up. Call me back when you sober up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is a shitty chapter, but I just needed to post something because I haven't posted anything in a while.