‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Frank for Hire

{Third person’s P.O.V}

Over the past few days, Frank had applied to several different stores, but so far, none of them called back. Frank felt like he was never going to get a job, and that h e was going to be living with his mother forever.

Mrs. Iero and Arnold sat at the kitchen table, looking at Frank sympathetically. They could see his emotions etched out on his face. Frank sat there, staring at the phone, waiting for it to ring. They both felt terrible for him, both of them promising to help him with anything that he needed.

They were very surprised to see the hopeful expression spread across Frank’s face when the phone rang.

“Hello?” Frank said into the phone enthusiastically.

“Hello. I am Bryan Moser, general manager at Marty’s.” Frank was relieved to receive a call from one of the jobs that he applied for.

“Is there a Mr. Frank Iero living at your residence?”

“Speaking.” Frank had a goofy-looking grin plastered on his face.

“Oh, hello Mr. Iero. I am calling to inform you that you have been hired as part of the custodial staff.” Frank’s mouth hung open as Bryan informed him of the work hours and when he could come and get his uniform.

Frank turned to his parents, smiling before shouting ‘I got the job! I got the job!’. He was showered in congratulations danced around the house.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't posted for 3 or 4 days because my fucking internet went out. That sucked.