‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Alive

{Third person’s P.O.V}

“You look so cute, baby.” Lindsey said as she stood behind Gerard and wrapped her arms around his waist. Gerard smiled as he looked in the mirror, turning around to peck Lindsey on the cheek. He wanted to kiss her on the lips, but he would risk smudging her lipstick.

“Are you ready to go?” Gerard asked Lindsey once she let go of him. He’d invited her to Bert’s party, as he hadn’t been to a party in a while and he didn’t want to go alone. She nodded her head before following Gerard out of the bathroom. As Gerard picked his keys up from the bed, he noticed an empty can of beer sitting on his dresser. He’d meant to throw it away earlier; he didn’t want Lindsey to see it and worry herself. Lindsey also spotted the empty can; she frowned, but quickly hid it with a smile. It saddened her to think about Gerard’s addiction. She wanted to help him, but she didn’t know how to go about it. Even though she had cheated on him, she still loved him and wanted to best for him.

“We’re here.” Gerard said once he pulled up in front of a small, brick house. There was people dancing in the yard, because the house was so full, to obnoxiously loud music. Gerard grabbed Lindsey’s hand as they maneuvered themselves throw the hordes of people. Once they entered the house, the instantly spotted Bert; he was smoking a cigarette as he talked to one of his friends.

“Hey!” Bert exclaimed once he saw Lindsey and Gerard.

“Glad you could make it!” He said as he hugged them both. The trio talked for a few minutes, reminiscing about their high school days, before Bert got pulled away by one of the party-goers.

Lindsey and Gerard danced together for about an hour, before getting torn away from each other by the crowds of people. Tired of searching for his girlfriend, Gerard decided to get himself a drink, a beer, of course.

Lindsey, confused as to how many people were at this party, tried to push her way through the mass of drunken partiers, but there was so use. Eventually, she started to dance with a random man, soon, be put his hand under her dress, earning a punch in the nose.

“Gerard,” Bert shouted his voice barley audible over the pounding bass of the music. Gerard turned around, drunk, as Bert walked over to him.

“Yeah?!” Gerard slurred back. His ears were aching from the music and his head was spinning from the alcohol.

“I got something to show you.” Bert shouted as he grabbed Gerard’s hand, pulling him throw the crowd and to his bedroom. After Bert locked the door, Gerard sat on his bed, admiring all of the posters that resided on his walls.

“Look.” Bert said as he opened his bureau, pulling out a baggie. Gerard couldn’t see what it was until Bert came closer.

“You’re my best friend, right?” Bert said as he sat down beside Gerard, hiding the substance with his hand. Gerard vigorously nodded his head, quickly becoming dizzy because of his previous alcoholic beverages.

“I was thinking that we could try this together.” Bert said, uncovering the baggie; it was filled with a white powder. Drunk, it took Gerard a while to figure out that the white substance was cocaine. If sober, Gerard would’ve immediately refused, but in his intoxicated state, it was hard to tell right from wrong. Bert, now looking around the room for a spot to do the cocaine on, decided that the surface of his bureau would be fine.

“Come on.” He said to Gerard as he went over to his dresser, emptying a small amount of the white substance onto the surface. Bert took his credit card and two dollars from his wallet, rolling one of the dollar bills into a cylinder shape. He gave that one to Gerard, keeping the other one to roll up for himself. He then used the credit card to dice the cocaine into four separate lines.

“You get two and I get two.” He said to Gerard, who nodded in response. Anxious, the two snorted the drug, instantly feeling a rush of energy. They both felt…alive. It was absolutely euphoric.

In a state of ecstasy and exhilaration, the two joined the party again, being much more alert than before. Gerard combed through the crowds, finding Lindsey outside, being grinded on by a sleazy looking man. She was trying to push him away from her, but he was much too big. Gerard felt a blast of courage pump through his veins as he tapped the man on his shoulder, earning an agitated look from him.

“What d’ya want, faggot?” The man said as the turned around. Gerard didn’t respond to the question, he simply punched the man in his jaw, sending him flying to the ground. Gerard grabbed Lindsey’s hand before running to the car, pushing both of their bodies in through the driver’s side.

“I’ve never seen you act that way!” Lindsey said, surprised. Seeing Gerard act like that was an upside to her night; sleazy old men were trying to grab her ass for the entire party.

“I know! I never thought that I’d do that in a million years!” Gerard said, quickly, as he fumbled around for his keys. Lindsey noticed his rapid speech and hand movements. She didn’t want to say anything, but something was off about him. She was sure that he had been drinking, but she had a feeling that he’d been doing something else, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys think that I'm focusing too much on Gerard? Would you like to read more about Frank? What do you think about the site update?