‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Hope

{Third person’s P.O.V}

A sweaty, slightly quivering hand ran though the uncombed heap of ebony hair as he leaned back into the tacky and sex-stained couch. Gerard was going through withdrawal—and it was killing him. It’d been about a week, and Gerard thought that he was on the breaking point. The nausea, constant vomiting, headaches and hallucinations, and the fact that he and Lindsey just had an explosive argument, in which she vowed to never see him again or allow him to see his child, were really weighing down on him.

He felt like he wanted die; the only current upside to his life was that he’d managed to get a new job at some low-end supermarket—and Frank had allowed Gerard weekly visits to Gabe. This was like the ray of light into Gerard’s dark, dark world. This may have been just what Gerard needed. No—scratch that. Gerard needed Frank, but he didn’t know how to get him back. Visiting Gabe only have him 5 minutes at the most to talk to him—who could reconcile a relationship in such a short amount of time. His ex-mother-in-law was the only answer.
Gerard picked up the phone and hastily dialed the number that he’d burned into his memory, anxiously awaiting the sound of Mrs.Iero’s sickeningly sweet, overly-judgmental voice.

Hello?” Mrs.Iero’s voice sounded through the phone. Gerard did a silently ‘fist-pump’ in the air. In less than two seconds, Gerard had gone from extremely excited to extremely nervous, which was hell considering his current state of health. A thousand knots and butterflies danced around in his stomach as he opened his mouth to speak, the first nervous, gritty sound of his voice flowing through the phone.

“U-um this is Gerard,” He could just image the murderous look on Mrs.Iero’s face. He was almost glad that he wasn’t there to see it. After about a second of uncomfortable silence, Gerard decided to quickly explain his reason for calling before she hung up and all hope was lost. If the almost-inevitable chance that Mrs.Iero would prematurely end the phone call did occur, Gerard could always just take a drive over to her home to speak with his directly. But there was just one problem: a possible punch in the face. Mrs.Iero hated him, which was completely understandable. The only reason that Gerard opted for a phone conversation rather than a face-to-face one was because he couldn’t afford to show up to work the next day with two black eyes, courtesy of Mrs.Iero.

“I’m calling to speak to you—to maybe get your help with something.” Gerard tucked the stray stands of his greasy locks behind his ears as he sat ‘Indian style’ on the couch.

With what?” Mrs.Iero half-growled-half-sighed through the phone. She was completely shocked and angered at the fact that he’d had the nerve to call after he’d put she and Frank through such heartbreak.

“U-um I need you to talk to Frank for me. I wasn’t to try to get back together with him.”

“Go talk to him yourself.” Just before Mrs.Iero hung up the phone, Gerard continued to talk.

“I can’t talk to him; it’s too difficult. I need you to talk to him; you’re the only person that he’ll listen to. “

No. Absolutly not. I will not get you two back together, only to have you destroy it by going around and being a complete slut.” Her comment hurt Gerard, but he pushed that aside as he continued to beg for her help.

Please? I’m begging you. You’re my only hope. I really need this, honestly, I do. This is probably my last chance to fix our relationship.” After nearly a minute of silence, he heard a sigh of defeat on the other end.

Fine. What do you want me to do?” Gerard would’ve gotten up and did a cheer if he hadn’t have been on the phone. For the next few minutes, he and Mrs.Iero discussed the time and location in which they’d meet to discuss their “plan” to get he and Frank back together. This is just what Gerard needed—this was the thing that would defiantly help Gerard piece his life back together.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry about this late-ass update. I wonder if I even have any readers left.
I'm starting to feel like these last few chapters were basically the same; I need some suggestions. If anyone has any suggestions as to what they'd like to see in the next chapter, please leave them in the comments or leave me a comment on the profile. It would be greatly appreciated.