‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Friendship

{Gerard’s P.O.V}

I paced back and forth across my living room floor as the events from moments ago rattled around in my brain. I was way too forward; it was fucking idiotic to assume that he would just take me back at a moment’s notice. God, I deserved every minute of what he gave me—I wouldn’t have blamed him if he’d decided to smack me across the face.

I just need to make this right; I don’t want to fuck things up more than I already have. In the midst of my pity-party, an idea popped into my head. I abruptly stopped pacing and raced over to the phone and quickly dialed the Iero’s number; hopefully I won’t fuck this up more than I already have.

{Frank’s P.O.V}

I sniffled as I used the blanket that I was wrapped up in to wipe away my tears. It’d been less than an hour since I came back from Gerard’s, and I felt like total shit for what I did. I mean, he totally deserved what he got—but I didn’t need to blow up in his face like that. I’m thankful that my mother was upstairs playing with Gabe, because if she saw me crying, she would be all over me. I just want to be alone.

Just as I closed my eyes, trying to force myself to fall asleep to rid myself of the pounding headache that I’d acquired from crying, the phone rang, causing my eyes to snap open. I groggily stumbled across the room, slightly dizzy, as I picked up the phone.

“H-hello?” I nearly groaned into the phone.

“Frank? It’s Gerard.” I sighed and rolled my eyes before Gerard spoke again. “Okay, I know that what happened this afternoon was completely uncalled for, and I’m such a fucking idiot to expect for you to just get back together with me on the spot. I’m so fucking sorry Frank.”

“It’s fine,” I lied “Is this all you called for?” I just want this conversation to be over.

“Um, no. Actually, I was calling to ask you out for dinner. I know you probably hate my fucking guts and never want to see me again—but I want to see you. I know that there’s no chance in hell for us to be together romantically, but maybe there’s a chance for us to be friends? “

“Um, well…Gerard, I don’t think that’s such a good idea—“

Please? I’m begging you, Frank! I don’t want my fucking stupidity to ruin Gabe’s life.”

“W—“

Please.” I was still feeling a little uncertain about the whole thing, but I reluctantly agreed; he would pick me up Saturday at 8. Honestly, I was going to hang up on him until he mentioned Gabriel. He’s right; our relationship problems shouldn’t affect his life. I know what it’s like to grow up in a home with only one parent—it’s tough, for the parent and the child.

I just hope that Gerard knows what he’s doing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Shitty filler