‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Tension

My mom invited forced Gerard and I to come over and have a ‘family movie night’. Gerard thought it was a great idea. He’s a fucking idiot.

“Ready?” I asked Gerard as I held Gabe. We weren’t take him over to mom’s tonight, he was going to Lindsey’s. I didn’t think that was a good idea, but I didn’t say anything so Gerard wouldn’t freak out like he always does.

{Later that evening…}

Jesus, this is awkward. I’m sitting in between Stanley and Gerard. I could feel Stanley’s eyes burning a hole in the side of my face for the entire movie, but I didn’t dare look at him. The guilt started to weigh down on my shoulders again. I am in the worst situation possible. I just can’t wait for this stupid movie to be over to I can just go home!

Soon, the credits flashed across the screen. Thank you, Lord!

“Well it’s getting late, let’s go.” I said as I started to get up, but Gerard grabbed my arm.

“We just got here!” I sighed and say back down.

“Yeah Frankie, what’s the rush?” Stanley said in a smooth, sexy voice. I let out an involuntary giggle. For the rest of the night, my mother told embarrassing stories about me when I was younger. On any other night, I would’ve gotten angry and embarrassed, but not tonight. Tonight was the worst night of my life. I felt like I couldn’t breathe. I mean, how would you feel if you were sitting beside your crush (aka the person you almost made out with a few days ago.) and your current boyfriend/father of your child.

I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place—literally.

{Later that night…}

After putting Gabe to bed, I went to go get ready for bed, Gerard join me shortly after.

“What the hell was that?

“What?” I asked him, confused as hell.

“What was that with you and Stanley tonight?”

“Nothing…” Shit.

“He was fucking flirting with you!”

“So? He flirts with everyone.”

“Like hell he does! Is there something going on between you too?”

“No! Why the hell would you think that?”

“He was flirting with you the entire night, Frank! I saw the way he looked at you!” He’s finally had a taste of his own medicine.

“Now you know how I feel with you and Lindsey!” I stormed out of the bedroom and into the kitchen, just to get away from Gerard.

“Frank,” Gerard said as he followed me.

“Are you cheating on me?” My jaw dropped. How fucking dare he ask me something like that?

“Are you out of your mind? I would never cheat on you!”

“Well, you were acting like you were fucking Stanley tonight! The way you acted tonight makes me think that you two have something going on. Was I even your first? Is Gabe even my son?!”

At a loss for words, I walked into the bedroom and slammed the door, making sure to lock it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bleh, I'm tired.
Comments/subscribers/recs are appreciated