‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Pain

“Shut the fuck up! I am so sick of hearing about this!” Right now, Gerard and I were have yet another argument about Lindsey. As soon as Gerard walked in the door, he started yelling at me about not tolerating Lindsey.

“Frank, the way you treat her really hurts her feelings! She just wants all of us to be friends!” This is getting old. Gerard followed to to the bedroom, where I was packing my bags.

“Where are you going?” I ignored him and kept packing.

“Frank—“

“I need a break, Gerard.” I said, cutting him off.

“A break? F-from what?”

“Us. I am so sick of arguing over this.” Gerard looked confused and hurt as he followed me to Gabe’s room. I started to pack Gabe’s bags when he grabbed my hand.

“Where are you going to go?”

“My mom’s.”

“Don’t leave! We can just work this out!”

“I’ve tried to work it out, and you just keep fucking bringing it up again! I am so fucking tired of arguing about this every day! You fucking defend her at every chance you get! You know, that makes me think you two have something going on!” I said as I mimicked him. I could see Gerard’s face grow red with anger as he tried to defend himself. Now he knows how it feels to be accused of something he didn’t do.

“Whatever.” After Gabe’s bags were packed, I dressed Gabe and went to go get my bags, Gerard hot on my trail.

“Stay.”

“No.” I said as I put Gabe inside his carrier.

“With me gone, you can fuck your whore without having to sneak around behind my back.” After I said that, the unthinkable happened. He slapped me. I fell to the ground, shocked at what just happened.

“F-frank I—“ I calmly got up, grabbed my things and left. He followed me down the stairs.

“Frankie! Wait!” I didn’t stop walking until I was at my mother’s house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/subscribers/recs are appreciated.