‹ Prequel: Oh Em Gee
Status: Only a few more chapters left.

What the Frank

Comfort

{Gerard's P.O.V...}

The whole event kept replaying itself in my head. I can’t believe that...that I actually hit him. I feel fucking horrible—like a monster. I’ve fucked up. I’ve fucked up bad. A knock at the door shook me from my thoughts; I wasn’t going to answer it until I heard the voice on the other side.

“Anyone home?” Thank God she’s here! I quickly ran to open the door before she left.

“Oh hey Gerard.” She said smiling, but that quickly fell once she saw the expression on my face.

“What’s wrong? You look like you’ve been crying.” That’s an understatement. I stood moved aside so Lindsey could come in.

“Is everything okay? Where’s Frank?”

“He’s actually what I want to talk about.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah…um…I need some advice.”

“Okay. Shoot.”

“Well…I did something terrible and I fucked up the relationship. He took Gabriel and left.” Her expression saddened as she put a hand on my shoulder.

“I don’t think he’s ever coming back.”

“Listen, I’m sure that whatever you did wasn’t nearly as bad as you’re making it out to be. If Frank was actually dumb enough to leave you, then you don’t need him back in your life.”

That actually made me feel…better.

“You’re right. He didn’t even bother to listen to what I had to say.” She smiled as she hugged me. I’d forgotten how beautiful her smile was. For the next few hours, we talked about any and everything. Actually, she was very smart and funny; something else that I’d forgotten about her.

“It’s getting late.” She said as she stood up.

“I should head home.”

“Okay,” I said sadly. I honestly don’t want her to leave.

“I’ll call you.” She said as she winked.

I can’t wait.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh.
Comment/subscribe/recs are appreciated