Ponyboy's First Time.

Can You Feel The Love Tonight?

Marie looked at me, hunger in her eyes. We've known each other forever. And I was madly in love with her.

She had brown hair cut short to her shoulders, deep blue-gray eyes and a beautiful smile. She was my girlfriend for a year now, and we were home alone. She wanted to go all the way, but I was afraid. I've never really done much with her but kiss her and she gave me a hand job.

I went to me and Soda's room, looked through his drawer and found a condom. She walked in the room and I showed it to her, making her smirk.

First things first, I gently pushed her on the bed and kissed her passionately. She ran her fingers through my greasy hair, giggling. I smiled at her and looked at her breasts. When we were younger, I used to tease her about how she would get some boobs and she didn't like that, but now, I was the one loving them. They were a good size.

I massaged them gently through her shirt and she moaned. I loved that sound. I got a little bit rougher, but not enough to hurt her.

That's when she tore off hers and my shirt. I smiled at her, but inside, I was nervous. What if I wasn't good enough? What if she doesn't like it? And most of all, what if she doesn't orgasm?

I wonder if Soda had felt the same when it was his first time. I glanced at the clock and realized we had three hours.

I got down to business, I slowly removed her pants and her underwear, smiling at her and soothing her. I kissed from her neck to her stomach and lovingly caressed her body. I loved her so much. She took charge and pushed me off of her, and undid my belt. I felt myself grow really hard. She unzipped my pants painfully slow and I bit my lip. She finally took them off and rubbed my member through my boxers.

I sighed and she went faster. This made me want to cum so bad, but I knew I couldn't. She finally took off my boxers and my manhood sprung free.

I was proud of my manhood, it was six and a half inches. Sodapop told me his was eight and that Darry's was ten. I seriously did not want to know that.

She licked it up and down and then layed back down on the bed. I fumbled with the pack of the condom and finally placed it on.

That's when I panicked. Oh god, what if I hurt her? I really don't want to. She must have sensed my nervousness, 'cause she kissed me and smiled.

"Don't worry Ponyboy, it hurts the first time. I know you won't hurt me intentionally." She said.
I nodded and placed myself at her entrance, I swallowed hard. I gently pushed forward and took her virginity...and mine.

She screamed in pain and I felt so bad. Why did I hurt her? Tears flowed out of her eyes. I looked down and saw blood. Oh god, was this normal?

"Pony, that's supposed to happen." She reassured. I nodded once more and slowly took a pace. After a while, she started to moan and I started to get more turned on.

She screamed in pleasure and asked me to go faster, harder and deeper. I happily obliged and I could feel the pleasure I gave her. She wrapped her legs around my waist which made me go deeper. My release was coming soon and I knew hers was too.

Her muscles contracted around me and I moaned loudly. She got turned on by that and I started going faster. Finally, she screamed in ecstasy and came. It made the condom wet. Soon after, I came inside it and she smiled.

I pulled out of her gently, removed the condom and slid in bed beside her. I cuddled her and kissed her.
"I love you, Ponyboy." She said.
"I love you too, Marie."

We fell asleep in each others arms.