Status: :) :D xD n_n ^-^ :P ;) ;P :] ;] Comment, lovessss! <3

Punch-Drunk Love :)

Well, This Feels Like High School But Nothings New

"I'm so, soooo sorry!" I said trying to get to my feet. I was horrified at the scene that had just played in fast forward through my mind again. Me, looking around not paying attention to where I was going and Bam! I run into this guy, breaking his guitar.

"No! My guitar!" He yelled holding up the broken pieces of what used to be a Fender acoustic. My cheeks flamed red.

"Dude, chill. Look." The boy that stood beside Lissa said motioning towards me. His eyes met mine and a smile brightened his face, pushing his lens-less white glasses up along the bridge of his nose.

"Hey! You're a girl!" He laughed jumping to his feet. My gaze turned to Lissa. She was standing there with the whole what-the-hell-happened look plastered across her face.

"Yes... yes I am." I stated slowly bringing my eyes back to him. He held out the hand that wasn't already full of a broken guitar. "I'm so sorry, again. I'll buy you a new one!" I said as I took his hand.

"No need we'll just steal Brian's wallet." He chuckled as he pulled me to my feet, "By the way my name is Gomez, John Gomez and this guy here is my brother, Stephen Gomez." He smiled, tilting his head toward the boy beside Lissa.

"Well its nice to meet you, Mr.Gomez. My name is Cailey and that bundle of sunshine over there is Lissa." Lissa smiled when I spoke her name.

"Well, Miss Cailey. It is also very nice to meet you!" He said raising my hand and pressed his lips to my hand, staining my cheeks pink. I'm sure the look on my face matched Lissa's as John took a step back and eyed me wearily.

"Umm.." I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "Do you guys want to hang with us? I mean its the least I can do for breaking your guitar." I winced at the word guitar.

"Yeah, I mean its absolutely no problem for us!" Lissa piped up and if I knew her correctly I'd say she already had a crush on one of theres two wonderful looking guys. Her eyes kept wondering over to the guy named, Stephen. He smiled at her and she would giggle. Well, look at her go! She's already go her a man I giggled as John came and stood beside me.

"You know, I figured Stephen would wait till after we get to Harry Potter Land to get a girl." he leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"I was thinking the same about Liss." I laughed realizing I brought their attention our way.

"Crap! Look what you done." He chuckled, "I guess we have to run!" He shouted and grabbed my hand. "Bet you can't catch me, bro!" He took off full speed with me and his broken guitar in tow.

Now, this would be simple if I didn't have to tendency to fall. So, between me worrying about tripping and trying to not be dragged along the ground by this boy. That is exactly what happened I braced myself for the fall. Two arms slid around my waist and pulled me back up right.

"So, I'm guessing your clumsy?" He smiled but didn't drop his hands. My cheeks heated up and a small smile spread across my embarrassed face. "Awwh, you are just so freaking cute!"

"Thank you." I giggled, blushing even more. He locked his eyes with my and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, letting his hand linger there. He leaned his neck down and his lips hovered over mine causing me to already close my eyes.

"Hey....oops my bad, John!" My eyes shot open and took in a extremely blonde guy. My eyes flew open and realize the intimate situation I was in that was splayed out for Disney World to see. "She's freaking cute!" Blondie said hopping over to us. "How'd you get her? I want one!" He said making himself and John laugh. I stood there looking idiotic, still confused about what had just almost happened with John.

"Well, She broken my guitar." both of them laughed. "Oh Cailey, this is Josh."

"Hi." I said another blush spreading along my cheek bones.

"Why, hello there." He said extending his hand. I took it and we done a very awkward handshake.

"Looky what we have here." I turned my head and noted that Stephen had his arm around Lissa's shoulder. "Josh, where'd you come from?" Stephen asked curiosity played on his face. Lissa was all smiles and her eyes never left Stephen. Oh no, she's lost in her man candy crush. I giggled to myself.

"My momma, who do you think?!" he yelled and stomped off pretending to be mad.

I have to say, we are getting more out of this trip than I thought we would. Drama, which wasn't necessarily the bad kind, was something I didn't like. "Umm...I've got to go. Lissa you coming?"

"You okay?" She asked and I responded with a shake of my head. "Well, I can stay here with these two. You know my number, so just call?" I shook my head and untangled from John's grip. I had no idea where I was going but I needed to breathe.

I spotted Little Paris and took off towards it. Paris, I've never been but Mme Jonas said it was the best place to get away from it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo, this is a pretty crappy chapter! :D

I would some comments! Lett us know what you think! n_n

PS- check this out! ;)