Status: i may update this sometime.

New Girl

New Getaway.

Tonight Lacey and I venture out to Los Angeles, just because. We needed to getaway from the big city and all out drama and whatnot. We head out to a local bar, it’s late and we really don’t know where we’re going, but we’re smiling, so everything is ok.

“How are you and John?” Lacey asks.

“I don’t know, ahh. I think we’re.. eh,” I struggle. She giggles at my struggle and links her left arm with my right arm. We carefully hang onto one another as we walk up the street in out high heels. Holding one another for support.

“Do you even know where we are going Lace?” I question curiously.

“No, but yes. The boys and I had come here a couple months ago when I went on tour with them, we got pissed drunk here and then we got kicked out,” She laughed as I rolled my eyes.

“Go figure. As if you wouldn’t get drunk,” I giggled sarcastically.

“Shuttup,” She chuckled nudging my side.

As we reached the busy street we approached a nice looking bar.

“Hey Rob,” Lacey greeted the bouncer.

“Oh hello there Lacey, haven’t seen your lovely self since last year,” He smiled kindly.

“Yes it’s been a while, how are you doing?” Lacey asks Rob.

As the two catch up and chat I daze off and look at the queue behind us. I really don’t want to be in the line with everyone.

"Thanks," Lacey says and drags me into the club. The music fills my ears as we head straight to the bar.

"Hey stay right here, I need to pee," I smile and nod my head taking a sip of my drink.

~

I'm sitting at the bar. Waiting on Lacey. I feel someone’s lips on my neck and I freak the fuck out. I feel a hand on my waist, sneaking down to my ass. I turn around ready to slap who this person is, then I see it's John, I slap him hard straight across his cheek. He deserves it.

"You’re lucky it's me, otherwise I would have done more than just slap you, you bastard," I said through my clenched teeth. Anger brushed through my whole body. How dare he touch me like that, how dare he even touch a woman like that?

“I just- I didn-“ He stuttered.

“You just didn’t think it was me? You just do this all the time don’t you? You feel them up then take them home?” I hissed taking my drink and swallowing the remains.

“Stop it, it’s not like that, Anna,” He says sternly.

“Then what, then what is it? Why would you do that to someone, you’re not even drunk John. Fuck!” I yell pulling at my hair in frustration.

“Look, it was just you, so it doesn’t matter,”

“What do you mean it doesn’t matter? John, what if that wasn’t me. What would you have done? Would you have kissed that girl’s neck, grab their ass, take her home and not tell me? WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE DONE?” I yelled in dispute.

“I’m sorry, Anna. Forgive me,” He said with so much regret. I could see what he’d done in his eyes. I could see it. I could feel it in my chest. I felt my blood boil inside.

"How many girls have you slept with so far?" I whisper under my breath. He stayed silent.

"How many?" I hissed getting impatient.

"Just one, I promise. I was drunk. It was a mistake," He pleaded for my forgiveness. He knew he was caught out. He sure damn knew he was wrong.

"You’re lying to me, how many?" I quivered, I’ve known this man for too long, hell I knew when he lied, he’s fucking lying. My heart burned.

"Just the one," He breathed. I glared at him and rolled my eyes.

"I know you're lying to me right now. Why are you doing this to me?" I quiver trying to hold back my tears.

"Four," He whispered and that there was enough to make my tears fall down my cheeks. The fact that he did it once should have knocked some sense into him to not do it again.

I place my hands on both sides of his cheeks and pulled him closer to me. I look into his eyes, my vision blurry, my bloodshot, blurry eyes. I was broken. He'd broken me. We stayed like this, me speaking with my eyes that pooled with tears. He spoke with his pleading eyes of regret.

"I regret it, I did every time. I knew it was wrong. And I'm stupid for doing it again and again," He said breaking the silence.

"I regret tearing your heart right now, I regret making these tears flow down your cheeks. Watching these tears fall down your cheeks is like watching the rain fall down our bedroom window on a Friday night. Except these pools of tears break me, they don't relax me like the rain, this rain breaks my heart, these pools I formed has broken me and has broken you," He said as he wiped away my tears. I loved him with all my being. How could he have done such a horrible thing?

We stayed silent for the rest of the night. He led me outside and we stood there. Under the streetlight looking into our lovers eyes. I gave him all my love in everything we did.

"I'm sorry," He pleaded with those flooded eyes.

As a tear fell down his cheek, my love fell; my heart fell with it. And then I gave up. Fuck it, whatever. And then I said something to settle both our lost hearts.

"Because no matter how much it kills me inside, no matter how much my heart is breaking, I'm going to keep you because my love for you is never ending. My love for you will always, always remain inside my heart. I love you and I will never ever let you go." I spoke for the first time in that hour and then I placed a kiss on those loving lips, those that used to be faithful.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i think this is the last chapter.
I don't think anyone reads this anymore any way awe :(
I don't know.
Comment?
Love you all :)
x
Sarah