Status: --- Hiatus ---

It's Just Our Fate

Suprise, Suprise.

(Jackson’s POV)

A week went by and I still didn’t get any confirmation about the hit on Lily’s dad. I tried to call Martinez but he wouldn’t ever answer. It was being to get me worried. Martinez was one of the best guys and friends, I could have on my side. The fact that he hasn’t contacted me or Rudy, is a big problem.

I got up from the bed, pulling off my clothes as I went into the bathroom. Lily was in the living room talking to Claire on the phone. I smiled hearing her laugh and got into the shower. I turned the water on as it hit my chest, it was unbelievably hot; just how I liked it. I let the water run over my head and the rest of my body as I let out a breathe.

I need that call. I need that call today. I tried calling Rudy about it but he said that Martinez hadn’t contacted him either and he was getting worried. When one of the assassins didn’t contact back to Rudy, it usually meant they died on a job.

I ran a hand through my wet hair as the other arm balanced my body weight against the tiles as I leaned on it. I must have been deep in thought because the next thing I felt were arms sliding around my waist.
(End of POV)

Jackson turned quickly and looked down at Lily, smiling up at him.

“What’re you doin` in here?”, He said smiling. She smirked, wrapping her arms around his neck, the water falling on both of them, “I thought you might need some help.” Jackson put his hands on her waist and laughed a bit, “I don’t think you’ll help me get cleaner.. but you can definitely stay.” She leaned up to him, kissing him roughly as Jackson picked her up by her thighs.

He turned her around so she was propped up on the wall, only being held by him. Lily wrapped her legs securely around his waist as she kissed him eagerly. Jackson pulled his face back a bit, feeling the water cover them, “I love you, Lily..” She trailed kisses down his neck and then looked into his eyes, “I love you too.”

He pulled her in quick as he thrusted into her. She dug her nails into his shoulder blades as she moaned. Jackson kissed the side of her neck as he began to pick up pace. Lily put one hand against the wall to keep herself from bumping to hard against the tiles.

The water began to steam, warming their already hot skin as Jackson gave a few last thrusts before pulling himself from her. He let his head fall against her neck as he held her to his chest, her legs falling slowly from his waist. His chest heaved up and down as he tried to bring his breathing back to normal.

Lily cupped his face and kissed him gently. He kissed her back and smiled softly, “You mean everything to me..” She leaned back on the tiles, pulling him with her, as she smiled back, “Ditto..” He smiled wide and kissed her again, pressing his body to hers.

The sound of the phone ringing made them pull apart some. Lily sighed, “That could be Claire, I need to get that.” Jackson put a hand under her chin, kissing her deeply, “Stay..” She smiled as she kissed him back, “Jack, I have to get that!” He picked her up by her thighs once more, and held her securely against the tiles, “Nope.” He laughed as she squirmed to get free.

Lily looked at him and began to pout, “Please, Jack.” He rolled his eyes and exhaled, “Fine, Fine.” He set her down as she climbed around him and left the room, wrapping a towel around herself.

Jackson shut the hot water off and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist as he went back into the bedroom. “Hello?”, Lily nearly screamed as she slipped with the phone in her hand, hitting the floor.

Jackson hurried and looked outside of the bedroom door to her as she tried to hold back laughter and waved him away. He let out a few laughs and went to the closet pulling on some underwear and pants.

He zipped up his pants and started to dry his hairs, laughing at the commotion Lily had just caused. “Oh, Daddy that’s wonderful!”, Lily yelled. Jackson stopped with the towel against his hair as he stared blankly at the closet, listening. “No, Daddy, it’d be wonderful! We have a friend who got tickets to go! Oh, this’ll be so perfect!”

Jackson’s heart stopped for a moment as he listened. Her father was still alive.. and now he was talking about going to the Opera. Jackson walked to the bed as he sat down, covering his face. This wasn’t happening… How could Martinez fail?

“Of course, Daddy. We’ll see you tonight… I love you too. Bye now!”, Lily yelped. Jackson rubbed his face not believing everything that was going on. This just couldn’t be happening, it couldn’t.

Lily ran back into the bedroom, holding her towel to her snuggly, “That was my Dad, he said that he was going to the Opera today!” Jackson looked up at Lily, making his best “Wow” face, “That’s great, baby.” She smiled from ear to ear as she nearly bounced, “Oh, hun, this will be so wonderful! Not only are we going to the Opera, my Dad is coming too!” Jackson smiled as she went back into the bathroom.

His smile faded once the door was shut behind her. Jackson pulled out his cell phone and walked out of the room to the living room. He dialed in a number and listened as it rang and then was answered, “Rudy.”

Rudy yawned for a moment, “Reed?” Jackson looked down the hall to make sure that Lily was still out of hearing distance and began to talk, “Her father is still alive.” Rudy was quiet for a moment and then sighed, “That means Martinez is-“

“Dead.”, Jackson finished. Jackson ruffled his wet hair as he waited for Rudy’s response. “We have to get this hit done with. These guys are getting edgy that he’s still walking.”, Rudy sighed angrily. Jackson nodded as he listened, “Maybe Cooper or Delmare can do it?”
Rudy grunted, “I sent Cooper to England and Delmare retired.” Jackson stood infront of the window, watching the sky as it began to dim into a sunset, “Retire? For what?” Rudy sighed once more, yawning slightly as he did, “Got a kid on the way now, doesn’t want anything to do with the business.”

Jackson nodded once more listening, “Well someone needs to get on him, and fast.” Rudy was quiet, thinking, “All that I can think of is that you do it. He obviously has a lot more experience than we know, or has some real good bodyguards.” Jackson rubbed his face hard, “I don’t know.. something isn’t right though.”

“Jack, I need some help!”, Lily yelled. Rudy laughed a little, hearing her voice, “Ready for the opera tonight?” Jackson turned his head in Lily’s direction and then looked back out the window, “Her father is going to be there as well.”

Rudy “Oohed” for a moment, “Well this shall be quite interesting.” Jackson nodded as he stared out the window, “Yeah, it will.”

“Jack!”, Lily called out once more. “Coming.”, Jackson called back, “I have to go. We’ll see you there.” Rudy let out a few more laughs, “Oh yes, definitely.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Not as long, My apologies :/
Next one will be though :D