Status: --- Hiatus ---

It's Just Our Fate

A Change in Plans

(Jackson’s POV)
Lily moved back in three days after I came up to her father’s house. She wanted me to wait for her at home since she would have to explain everything to not only her guards, but her father. I knew this was going to get ugly but I wasn’t just going to let her walk out of my life, I couldn’t.

I told Rudy to push back all my assignments; I needed this time to mend things with Lily before I could start back up on work. He agreed for the most part, he still wanted me to go out and do some hits around our area. It was all fine with me as long as I could come back home to Lily.

Max was back in the house, running up and down the hall playing with a tennis ball I gave him. I came out of the bedroom, pulling my shirt over my head and walked towards the kitchen. I had cleaned up everything I had broken from before, didn’t want Lily coming in and seeing that.

I opened up the fridge, snatching up a bottle of water, and leaned against the cabinets as I drank it. Just like the water did for my body, the thought of Lily coming back home made me feel refreshed. It was great knowing she’d forgiven me, just missed me as much as I did her. We were going to make this work, I know it will.

Buzz… Buzz… Buzz..

I slipped my cell phone out of my pocket and flipped it open, “Reed.” I could hear cars going by for a moment and then the next was a door opening and closing, “Hey, I’m here.” I stood up straight putting down the water bottle and started to head to the door, “Alright, I’ll be down in a minute.” I opened it up and smiled as I shut my phone, “Too late.” Lily said returning the smile as she snapped her phone shut as well.

I leaned down and kissed her quickly then moved out of the way so she could come in, “Welcome home.” She walked in slipping off her jacket and scarf, “Why thank you.” Max’s collar began to jingle more as he ran up to Lily, jumping up and down for her, “Hi you!” she laughed. She quickly patted his head then stood looking around the room, taking a deep breath in.

I shut the door and wrapped my arms around her, breathing her scent deeply, “I’m so happy your home..” She put her hands on top of my arms and leaned back into me, “Me too..”

I squeezed her for a moment then let go, “So what do you want to do today?” I said, twirling her around to face me. Lily smiled up at me,wrapping her arms around my neck, “I could think of a few things…” she said smirking.
(End of Jackson’s POV)

Jackson pulled Lily’s face to his kissing her softly, cherishing the feel of her lips against him. She wrapped her arms tighter around his neck, her hands roughly going through his hair. He picked her up by her thighs, her legs expertly wrapping themselves around his waist as he walked to the bedroom.

Jackson kicked the door open, making it hit the wall a little too hard, as he made his way to the bed laying them both down on top of it. Her arms untangled themselves from his hair as they pulled to get his shirt off. He trailed kisses down her neck as she pulled his shirt up, trailing her fingers against his stomach as she went.

He sat up quickly shrugging off the shirt and tossing it to the side, holding himself above her as they kissed. His necklace grazed the side of her neck as he held up his weight on his forearms. Lily’s hands trailed down to his belt buckle, slowly sliding it off and grabbing onto the button of his pants.

He pulled his face back and smothered it between the nape of her neck, kissing and nibbling at what he could. She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped his pants as she giggled. He kicked away his jeans as he pulled himself up a bit so she could feel him.

He let his forehead rest on her shoulder as her hand wrapped around him, moving slowly as she kissed the top of his shoulder. Jackson sucked in air quick, feeling her grip a little tougher, signaling she wanted him just as bad he did her.

Jackson pulled her face back to his, kissing her roughly as she continued to tease him with her hand. He took her hand away as he began peeling her clothes off of her, sliding her shirt and jeans away along with any other garments that created a guard for him.

They both lay on the bed, Jackson on top of Lily, gasping as they kissed and touched one another. “God, I missed you.” He said in a huff. She giggled and kissed him back, feeling him again. He moaned for a moment and pulled her to him, pushing himself into her.

Lily let out a gasp as his body set out a rhythm and did everything but disappoint. She clung to his shoulder blades as her nails dug into his flesh. The room began to fill with the scent of faint perfume and sweat.

Once Jackson pulled himself away from her, he collapsed. She turned to him, putting a hand to his face. He opened his eyes, chest still heaving, and smiled, “Hey you.” She smiled back, tapping his nose lightly with her finger, “Hey, you.”

He smiled putting an arm around her waist, resting his forehead against hers, “Thank you.” She traced his chest slowly with her finger, letting out a small laugh, “Thank me, for what?” He circled his fingers on the edge of her waist, “For coming back to me…” She pulled her face back a little as she stared at him, “I never left.”

He swallowed hard for a moment and nodded as he let his forehead rests against hers. They both laid that way as they drifted off into sleep, content to feel the other there.

-Next Day-
The apartment was calm with the sound of heels clicking the floor and a jingle of Max’s collar. Jackson opened his eyes slowly as he looked around the room. Lily’s perfumes were set back on their dresser, the picture of them was placed back in the corner; her scarf hung lightly over one of the stools in the bedroom. He smiled as he slowly tangled himself from the bed, sliding on some boxers.

He walked through the door and into the hallway, looking straight ahead as Lily slide on her coat. She pulled her long hair from under it as she buttoned the coat quickly, walking over to grab her wallet at the same time.

“I’m running late,” Lily said as she snatched up her bag, “my class started at eight and it is now,” She glanced over to the clock, “Eight twenty, shit!” Jackson smiled as he watched her scramble from one end of the room to the next. She leaned up to him, kissing him quickly, “I’ll see you after work, okay?” He nodded as she darted out the door.

Jackson smiled and rubbed the back of his head as he looked down at Max, “What now buddy?” Max walked away from him and laid down in his little bed. Jackson laughed a little as he headed to the kitchen, “Good choice.”

He grabbed an apple, taking a bite out of it as he walked to the couch. He flopped down on it, picking up the remote, as he flipped through channels aimlessly.

-Three hours later-

Jackson got out of the shower, pulling on some boxers and walked to the closet. Water dripped from his hair and down his back as he searched for something to wear. He shook his head for a moment, water droplets clinging onto different surfaces, and pulled out a blue shirt.

He pulled it over his head as he grabbed a pair of jeans, sliding them on quickly.

Ring…Ring…Ring…

Jackson ruffled his wet hair as he went to the bed, picking up the phone. He flipped it open quickly, “Reed.” There were many voices in the background, “Reed! It’s Rudy.” Jackson buttoned his jeans, nestling the phone between his ear and shoulder, “What’s the deal?”
Rudy laughed a bit, telling a woman to hush, “Look I’ve got a few more hits for you. One is a double header while the other is just solo.” Jackson pulled his head upright as he held the phone with his hand, “Solo.”

Rudy let out a loud laugh, “Alright well, it’s out in France, I may need you there a couple days early to scope out everything though.” Jackson nodded, “Yeah, sounds good.”

Beep..

Jackson pulled the phone away from his ear so he could look at the screen.

Lily calling..

Jackson quickly pulled the phone back to himself, “I’ll take it. Give me details later.” He quickly clicked accept on the call, putting the phone back to his ear, “Hey beautiful, when are you getting home?”

The phone was silent for a moment. Jackson let out a small laugh, “Baby? Can you hear me?” He listened for a moment, but could hear nothing but the bustle of cars. “Oh, I hear you just fine, baby.”Mr. Baxter said.

Jackson’s body tensed, “Where’s Lily?” Mr. Baxter sighed a little, “She’s here with me. She’s coming home. I’m not going to let my only daughter be with such of a delinquent.” Jackson stood still as marble as he listened to Mr. Baxter.

“I want to talk to Lily.” He said firmly. Mr. Baxter laughed a little, “Go to hell, kid.”
The call ended on that note. Jackson slowly shut his phone as he put it in his pocket. This had gone too far.

He quickly raced around the room as he pulled on his clothes. He slipped on his shoes, snatching up his leather jacket and ran to the living room. He grabbed his keys and headed out the door.

They had finally pushed him over the edge.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry guys. :(
I know that I haven't updated this in beyond to long but I'm in college and the work is taking up all my time.
I'm hoping to get things back up.