Status: --- Hiatus ---

It's Just Our Fate

A Fire Brewing

Jackson kept his hands securely placed under Lily’s bottom as he walked slowly to through the one story house towards the bedroom. Lily’s fingers slowly ran up and down the back of his neck, nails scratching at him lightly. She leaned her forehead against his, her lips close to his, “I’ve missed this.” Her voice was but a whisper as Jackson walked into the bedroom, stopping at the foot of the bed, “Me too, baby.” He replied. Jackson slowly lowered them onto the bed, his hands moving from her behind to her waist, pulling her up the bed until she was perfectly centered on it.

Lily pulled her arms to her sides, hands reaching up to trace the intricate lines of his sculpted stomach and chest. Jackson inhaled sharply as he leaned down, running his tongue on her lips. Lily’s hands snaked up from his stomach, to his chest, before resting on the sides of his face as her thumb traced the line of his jaw. Lily leaned her head up to connect their lips into a passionate kiss. Jackson’s hands ran up sides to snatch fistfuls of her hair, groaning into the kiss. Lily broke the kiss abruptly and stared up into his eyes. Jackson’s brow furrowed as his chest rose and fell, confused at her abrupt nature, “What’s wrong?”

Lily smiled lightly, sincere, “I want you to show me.” Jackson’s eyebrow raised lightly, shaking his head in confusion, “Show you what?” Lily’s eyes fell from his to his jaw, examining it momentarily, before returning back to his gaze, “How much you’ve missed me.” Her voice was small as she watched his reaction intently. Jackson smirked lightly, eyes sparkling as he listened to her explanation. His face morphed into one of a serious nature as he grabbed her arms and pinned them above her head, “You sure you want me to show you?”

Lily bit her lip, stifling a laugh, and nodded her head. She enjoyed this part of him tremendously. She missed it even more. It was a part of them that she wanted to reignite. With the way the world had been shifting for the two of them – it was something they desperately needed. Back to basics.

Jackson parted her legs and moved his own between them, kneeling on the bed, “Keep your arms like that.” He let go of her arms and moved his hands to the hem of her shirt. His eyes dazzled as they traced the contours of her body as his hands slowly removed her shirt, tossing it across the room. He pushed away from the bed, standing at the foot again, his arms stretched out to unbutton her pants. His hands slid slowly from the button to her hips, fingers sliding under the very top of her jeans as he pulled them away. Her jeans fell to the floor with a light thud.

Lily’s arms stayed stretched out above her, as she lay on the bed nearly exposed to him, smiling. Jackson kept his eyes locked with her as he unbuckled his belt, sliding his pants away from him. He crawled above her, hands sliding up her legs slowly, “What am I going to do with you first?” He smirked, eyes playfully, as he let the question linger in the air. Lily shrugged lightly, giggling as she watched his playful nature beginning to reveal itself. Jackson’s fingers grabbed the edge of her underwear and slid it away, pulling her legs up to rid her of the constraint. Jackson tossed the fabric from him, his body sliding back on the bed so his face was between her thighs.

Lily inhaled sharply as she felt his tongue slowly pressing against her, his hands eagerly pushing her thighs away as to get better access. The only noise emitting in the room being the moans from Lily and the playful jingle of Jackson’s necklaces. Her legs rested lightly on his shoulders, his arms locking them to him so she couldn't move her hips. His tongue committed to small circles on all the special pressures it came in contact with. Lily’s hands grasped the bed sheets as her back arched, letting a moan that resembled his name.

Jackson lifted his head and crawled up to see her face, arms now by her head as he supported himself on his forearms, watching her reactions. Lily’s emerald eyes shot open as she gazed up at him, her breathing still unstable. Jackson slowly shook his head, “No...You still don’t see how much I’ve missed you, have you?” Lily opened her mouth to retort a comment but was silenced by his lips. His tongue invading her mouth as it caressed her tongue with eager. Jackson kissed her hungrily as he positioned himself between her legs, lightly pressing into her. Lily inhaled and wrapped her arms around his neck, no longer obeying his command, breaking the kiss, “Please…Jack…”

Jackson’s arms contracted, his breathing quick, as he listened to her words. He dipped his head to kiss her neck, pushing his hips forward slowly until he was completely surrounded by her. Lily arched her back and moaned as he filled her. Jackson moved back and forth slowly, lifting his head again as she watched her face contort under his movements. Lily’s hands pulled his hair as her hips matched his – perfect unison. Jackson’s fingers went into her hair, kissing her lips quickly, “Open your eyes. Look at me.” He whispered to her. Lily’s eyes opened slowly, her continuous moaning from the movement of his hips making it difficult for her. Jackson slowed his movements again to an excruciating pace, letting her feel every inch of him, and shook his head, “You still don’t see.”

Lily licked her lips as she attempted to move her hips to encourage a faster pace. Jackson pushed his arms under her back, lifting her up with him as he sat on the bed, her legs wrapped around his waist. Jackson stared up at her and shook his head, smirking, “You don’t see now, but I’ll show you. I promise, baby.” He kept his hands on her hips, forcing her to sit right above him, not allowing her to fully sit on his lap. Lily squirmed for a moment, her forehead resting against him, annoyed, “Show me.” She whispered in an exasperated breath. Jackson’s smirked vanished from his face as he forcefully pulled her hips down until she was seated completely on him. Lily threw her head back as he continued to move her up and down, her body beginning to convulse around him. Jackson groaned, his hands tightening around her waist, “Jesus Christ Lil…”

Lily began to rock her hips in circles as she was lifted up and down over him. She attempted a smile through her moans as she felt his hands tightening around her, relieving some of the pressure he was beginning to feel from the building pleasure. She opened her eyes and watched him bite his bottom lip, his eyes blazing as he stared up at her. Jackson groaned again, frustrated, “Lily...” He picked her up off of him, flipping her over quickly on her belly. Lily laughed as she lay on her chest, her head whipping around to watch him. Jackson’s hands grabbed her hips, pulling them up until her bottom was in the air, and plunged into her. Lily’s hands grabbed the sheets again as she moaned into the bed, pressing against him with each thrust he made. Jackson hands kept a strong hold on her hips as he moved quickly, pushing hard into her.

Lily’s feet began to curl as she lifted her chest quickly, her body convulsing in its final release, “Jack!” Jackson shut his eyes tight as he thrust into her once more before pulling away from her to release. Lily laid flat on the bed as she attempted to catch her breath. Jackson moved to her side, lying on his back as he stared up at the ceiling. Lily turned her head to watch him and smirked, “Missed me that much?” Jackson turned his head, smirking as his chest rose and fell quickly, “Tremendously.” Lily pushed herself up and moved over to him, nuzzling into his side as his arm wrapped around her, “Ditto.” Jackson kissed the top of her head, inhaling her scent deeply as they both lay there silent.

The two of them lay on the bed enjoying the embrace of the other for the rest of the night. Lily awoke the next morning in the same position, lifting her head to watch him. She smiled as she saw he was still asleep, his breathing now slow and steady compared to the pace of last night. She leaned up and kissed his cheek lightly, “I love you.” She whispered, pulling back to see his facial reaction. He stayed asleep, moving his head to face her and let out a small sigh. Lily’s smile would not fade as she delicately pulled herself from him, sliding on her clothes quickly as she headed out of the room.

Lily walked out to the living room, taking a moment to examine the foreign territory they entered into last night. There were three large panel windows revealing the waves of grass and peaking sunshine behind the home. Lily walked to the window as she watched the wind carry the grass in waves this way and that. It was soothing to be away from all the chaos for the moment. She furrowed her brow as she thought of the last few days. It was all a mess. She would need to speak to her father about all of this – especially since he was attempting to kill her boyfriend. Along with why he would be connected in something such as this? Lily shook her head trying to disrupt the thought. It was all too much for so early in the morning.

As Lily moved away from the windows and into the kitchen to start on breakfast, Jackson awoke in the bed. He sat up quickly feeling her absence and sighed in relief as he heard the familiar sound of pots and pans moving about. He forced himself to breath steady once more – thinking the worst for a moment. Jackson pushed himself off the bed and swooped up his pants, quickly stepping into them as he yawned. He pulled his phone from his pocket to check the time: 7:23 AM. He would have to contact Rudy to figure out the next move and to see how Baxter was holding up. He shoved the device back into his pocket as he moved out of the room. Jackson rubbed the back of his head as he looked over to the three clear windows, stopping in his tracks as the blood drained from his face.

Two men stood on the opposite side of the window in full gear, helmets covering their face, guns pointed at the window. “Get down!” Jackson screamed as he darted into the kitchen snatching Lily to the floor as the guns showered bullets through the window. Lily screamed as they lay on the floor of the kitchen. Jackson quickly opened the bottom drawer to the oven and uncovered a gun in the place of baking sheets. “Stay low and follow me!” Jackson yelled as he pulled her towards the front door, standing up quickly and taking shots at the two men. He hit both and was able to make a run for the door. They both ran out of the house, Jackson shoving Lily into the car, as he looked over and saw a van with more armored men running out. He raced around the car, sliding into it quickly and starting the ignition.

“What the hell is going on!” Lily screamed at him, chest heaving. Jackson floored the car in reverse knocking down two men as others shot at the car, “Stay down!” He yelled to her. The car whipped around, windows shattering as he threw the gear into drive and sped away. Jackson yanked his phone out and dialed for Rudy expertly. Lily looked around the car frantic the broken glass from the windows flicking everywhere around them. “Seat belt.” Jackson hissed. He watched for the van in the rear view mirror as he finally heard the dialing from his phone cease, “What’s happened, kid?” Jackson whipped the car left and right to swerve around traffic, “The island has been compromised. I need tickets out of here to anywhere.”

Lily continued to glance out of the back of the car, her eyes widening, “Jack!” Jackson looked in the rear view mirror and saw the van spiraling towards them, “I need them at the airport. NOW, Rudy!” Jackson pulled out onto the highway towards the airport. “Setting them up as we speak. Is it Baxter?” Rudy asked desperately tapping away in the background. Jackson glanced up at the dark van closing in on them despite his efforts in swerving around other cars. “Armored men. Black van. All have semi-automatic weapons. They’re trained, Rudy.” Jackson hissed as he tilted the wheel all the way to the right catching the exit at the last moment. The van missed the exit and allowed them a small advantage as they sped between oncoming traffic into the terminals for the airport.

“It’s the guy from Cali, Reed. You need to get out of there quick.” Rudy said quickly. Jackson pulled into a airport parking building and motioned for Lily to get out quickly. “Cali? You mean the people who sent out the initial hit for Baxter?” Jackson asked, confused. Lily and Jackson strode hand in hand towards the airport terminals. Lily glanced at Jackson with concern and grief stricken across her face. Rudy sighed heavily, cursing underneath his breath, “Yes. They’re the only people who would have that type of security. That’s the only thing I can figure which would connect everything.” Jackson nodded more to himself than anyone, “They’re trying to get even for my no shows.” Jackson and Lily waited patiently in a line for the Check-In’s, scanning the area around them for more of the armed men.

“Exactly”, Rudy sighed, “I have a plane for you heading to Frankfurt, Germany. Get on that and head to the haven. Good luck, kid.” With that, Jackson hung up the phone and pulled Lily to an attendant. “I have two reserved tickets for Frankfurt, Germany under the name Jackson Reed.” Jackson’s words ran together as he caught the attendant off guard, “Oh…yes, Sir. Give me one moment.” The woman clicked her nails on the system demanding it’s obedience as she pulled up the tickets. Jackson turned his head seeing a group of men in all black clothing trudging in the building. “Now, would be great.” Jackson hissed. Lily pressed her body against his side as her eyes stayed on the group of men – six of them, trudging towards them.

“Here you are, Sir. Gate 42B.” The attendant quickly said as she handed them their passes. Jackson snatched the passes and pulled Lily in a fast walk towards the terminal. The men picked up the pace as they followed the two of them. “Jack…” Lily whispered, terrified. Jackson’s jaw clenched, his eyes darting to her momentarily, “Stay with me, baby.” He scanned the last check-in service and pushed around people, leaving a trail of angry faces in his passing, as he shoved their tickets into a plastic bin and shoved it through the security system. Jackson and Lily both walked through effortlessly.

The group of men stopped abruptly as they watched Jackson and Lily pass through. The leader of the pack gritted his teeth, holding a hand to his ear and speaking absently to no one. The group turned and left quickly as Jackson and Lily stood before their gate. Another attendant waiting by the door for boarding passengers, “Hello! May I have your tickets?” Jackson kept his eyes on the security check in as he handed the tickets over to the woman. “Wonderful. Have a safe trip!” Jackson took the tickets back in hand and pulled Lily quickly through the door to board the plane. “Jack, wait, please!” Lily begged as she tried to keep up with his strong strides.

They boarded the plane, taking their seats, Jackson’s eyes still scanning the areas to ensure their safety. “Jack where are w-” Lily began to ask before a voice came on the overhead. “Good Morning everyone! This is your Captain speaking. I’d like to extend a warm welcome to all of you this fine morning. It is 74 degrees and clear for our trip to Frankfurt, Germany. We’ll be here for 13 hours so I hope everyone can bear me for that long! We hope you enjoy your stay with us. Thank you for flying with us today.” Jackson leaned back in his seat, relaxing slightly as the plane began its run down the track. “Germany?! We’re going to Germany!?” Lily whispered, shocked. Jackson turned his head to her, “Yes. It’s the safest bet for now.”

The plane began to pick up speed as it went down the track. “There are people after my Dad? Does he know? What are we going to do in Germany? Jack-” Lily’s words were shrill and rushed as her breathing accelerating with the plane. Jackson’s hand went up to stroke her cheek, “We’ll figure it out, baby. Don’t worry. I’ll keep you safe.” Lily’s eyes softened as she watched Jackson’s face. He was no longer the playful man from last night, he morphed. He was now still and serious – a true guardian keeping her safe. Lily nodded her head slowly as she tilted her face into his hand, “Germany?” Jackson smirked lightly, “Go big or go home, baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments always welcome :)