Status: --- Hiatus ---

It's Just Our Fate

Fights

“Where are you?”, Jackson said angrily into the phone, “I thought you said you had your phone on you. Call me back. I love you.” Jackson threw his phone into the couch making it bounce onto the floor. Not knowing if she was still at Claire’s, scared him to death. Now that he knew about this mystery man who could or could not be following her around, it set him on the edge.

He walked back in forth in the living room, a hand on his hip, the other rubbing his jaw line. Max watched as he did so, his head laying down in his bed whimpering a bit, seeing him so alert. The door knob moved, making Jackson turn around and stare. He moved closer to the book shelf, steadying his hand to quickly grab the gun and shoot.

The door swung open and there stood Lily, holding a box and struggling to do so at that. Jackson hurried to her and took the box from her hands, “I’ve been calling you for an hour now, Lily!” She let out a small gasp of air as if in exhaustion and shut the door behind her, “I’m sorry, my phone died while I was over there.”

Jackson set the box on the counter in the kitchen and walked back to her, “Does Claire not own a telephone?” Lily took off her jacket and let it drape over the couch, then walked into the kitchen, not looking back at him, “Yes, she does. It just slipped my mind, I’m sorry.” She opened up the box and sighed again, “This is some of Darren’s stuff. Claire said she wanted us to keep it here for a bit till he came by.”, she held up a season of Glee, “Can you believe he watches this?”, she giggled.

Jackson’s face was turning red with anger; he rubbed his face hard and snatched the DVD set, tossing it across the room. Lily jumped back, shocked, “What the hell is wrong with you Jackson?!” He glared at her, balling his hands in fist, “I have been calling you, worried out of my fucking head and you’re talking about a stupid DVD set?” She looked at him, her face turning angry, “I was at Claire’s, and it’s not a big damn deal! What is wrong with you today?”
Lily pushed past him, snatching her jacket up and walked into the bedroom slamming the door behind her. Max whimpered a bit at the loud noises that were going on around him. Jackson slammed his fist on the counter, making the glasses shake, and stormed quickly down the hall tossing open the door.

“You could have called me Lily! You could of made some effort to contact me!” he yelled. Lily came out of the bathroom with a spaghetti strap shirt and blue shorts, “Why are you getting so upset that I didn’t call! I go over there all the time and rarely ever call!” He pulled at his hair some, “I was calling you!”

Lily put up her hair and moved toward the bed grabbing a pillow, “I told you my phone was dead, Jackson.” He slammed his fist in the wall, “You could have called me!” Lily held the pillow to her chest as she stood next to the bed watching him, “Get out.” Jackson rubbed his face again, calming himself down, “I’m sorry.” She threw the pillow at him, “Get out, Jackson!” He caught the pillow, and took a step back, exhaling, “Lily, pleas-“

Lily walked quickly over to him and started pushing him towards the door, “Get out! Get out! Get out!” Jackson stood outside of the room with the pillow in hand and walked to the couch. He didn’t understand how he could let his anger get control of him so fast. He laid on the couch and glanced down at the Glee DVD set that was scattered on the floor. He sighed, lying on his back, thinking of all that just happened.

-The Next Morning-
Jackson had hardly slept through the night. He heard the shower turn on and got up. He made his way to the bedroom, shutting the door quietly behind him and then walked over to the bathroom door. Lily was humming some tune as the steam flowed throughout the bathroom. Jackson slid off his shirt, pants and boxers, and then walked into the bathroom, climbing into the shower.

Lily turned around and shrieked, seeing Jackson there. “Oh my god, Jackson, you scared the hell out of me.”, she said trying to catch her breath. He moved closer to her, his hands cupping her face and kissed her as the water ran down the both of them. He slowly pushed her into the wall, feeling her hands in his wet hair, pressing her body to his.

He leaned his forehead to hers, trying to catch his breath, “I’m sorry.” He whispered. She smiled softly and put her hands on his neck, playing with his necklaces, “It’s okay…”, she said as she looked up at him, their faces inches from one another, “Just don’t scare me like that, alright?” He nodded and kissed her again, picking her up by her thighs and holding her against the tiles.

After the shower, they both came out of the bathroom smiling and laughing with one another. Jackson went and grabbed some boxers, pulling them on and fell back on the bed. “Oh, sweet comfort.”, he laughed. Lily smiled and climbed on top of him, “So what are the plans for the day?” He smirked, putting his hands on her waist, “I don’t think we’ll be leaving this room.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :D