Status: --- Hiatus ---

It's Just Our Fate

Promises

Once home Jackson slammed the door shut and released Max from the leash, tossing it to the floor. He threw his jacket on the couch and walked towards the bedroom. Before he had the chance to open the door, it swung open. Lily stood in the door frame, eyes wide, “Oh my god.. What Happened?”

Jackson tried to slow his breathing; he didn’t want to show her how angry with himself he was. “Nothing, I just need to go to the bathroom...”, he said pushing past her. She watched as he went into the bathroom, locking the door behind himself. Lily walked up to the bathroom door and knocked on it, “Open the door, Jack.”

Jackson stood at the sink and stared into his reflection. There were small splatters of blood on his face, and his knuckles were a bit red. He washed his face hard and tore off his shirt, disposing it into the hamper. Lily banged her fist harder on the door, “Jack! Open the door!” Jackson looked up at the mirror, his face red from scrubbing it so hard, and stared at his reflection.

He stood up straight and fell back on the tiles just standing there. “Jack!” Lily yelled. He shut his eyes and sighed, he couldn’t stay in here forever. He went to the door and unlocked it. Lily hurried and opened it up, before he had a chance to lock it once more, and bumped right into him.

She looked up at his face, “I saw blood on your face! What happened!?” He looked down at her, his face unemotional, and pulled her to him. She didn’t hug him back at first but slowly wrapped her arms around his neck, “Jack, you have to talk to me.” His grip grew tighter, ashamed of how quickly he had snapped on that man. Ashamed of how he didn’t just wait it out until Rudy got more information.

Lily pulled herself away to look at his face, “Jack…” He stared into her eyes, swallowing hard, and just shook his head, “I’m sorry.” Lily stared at him confused and put her hand to his face, “Sorry for what?” He shut his eyes for a moment then looked back to her, “Just everything.” She shook her head and kissed him gently, “You don’t need to be sorry. You just need to talk to me.”

He nodded and put his hands on either side of her face, kissing her forehead. She smiled softly at him, “Are you okay?” He nodded, “Yeah. I’m okay.” Lily looked as if she wanted to ask him more, but decided not to press it any further. She kissed him quickly, “Alright, I’ll be in the living room then.” He smiled and nodded, “Alright. I’ll be there in a minute, I just need to call Rudy.”

She nodded and left the room, leaving the bedroom door open slightly. Jackson dug in pocket and pulled out his cell phone. He dialed the number in and waited for Rudy to pick up. “Rudy.”, he said calmly. “That guy was a student that Lily teaches.”, Jackson said trying to remain calm.

Rudy cleared his throat for a moment, pausing to think of something to say, “Well, at least that’s resolved now.” Jackson paced back and forth, looked over to the open door and slowly shut it close. “How’d you find out anyway?”, Rudy asked curiously. Jackson kept pacing and shut his eyes, “Ran into him at the vet’s when I went there today. Told me that Lily was a teacher he came to thank for teaching him how to read.” Rudy let a low “Hm” as he thought to himself, “You say you, ‘ran’, into him now?”

Jackson sat on the bed trying not to yell into the phone, “Yes, I fucking ran into him.” Rudy let another “Hm” escape his lips and then sighed, “You attacked him, didn’t you?” Jackson rested his head in his hand as he leaned on his leg, “Yes.” Rudy sighed angrily, “Jackson, come on. You know better than that above all people.

Jackson nodded to himself agreeing, “I know. It just happened though.” Rudy sat quietly for a moment and then exhaled, “Well he’ll be taken care of then. Don’t worry about it. I’ll handle it from here.” Jackson held his head up, “What are you talking about?”

Rudy sighed, “You attacked a guy without knowledge of who he actually was. Don’t you think he’ll talk to Lily about it?” Jackson fought with himself on it, trying to thank of what to do, “Well what if he doesn’t?” Rudy stayed silent for a few moments and then spoke harsh, “He will Jackson. He will tell her and she will question you and I both. Then if she finds out about everything, it will all go downhill.”

Jackson tensed once more, “Are you threatening to kill Lily?” Rudy sucked in air, shocked, “I would never do such a thing!” Jackson stayed tense as he listened to Rudy, “I’m saying that because you’ve decided to be with her, if she finds out it could be worse for her. Mentally and Physically..”

Jackson shook the thought out of his mind, “Gotta go.” Rudy sighed lightly, “Yeah, I figured that much.” And with Jackson snapped his phone shut, tossing it behind him on the bed. He laid back on the bed, hands behind his head, as he stared up at the ceiling.

Rudy was going to, as he so eloquently said, “take care” of the guy that he had confronted. Jackson sighed, trying to find some solutions to the problems he had. If it wasn’t hard enough that this poor guy was probably going to killed, he knew there was an assignment for him. Loads of them, for that matter. Taking a month off wasn’t something he ever did, and being that it was a first for him, he didn’t know how he would be able to keep up his kill streak.

Lily opened the door slowly, seeing if he was still on the phone, “Can I come in?” Jackson sat up on his elbows and smiled softly, “Of course.” She walked in the room, shutting the door quietly behind her and climbed into the bed with him. He smiled and kissed her softly as they laid there with one another. “How’s Rudy?” she whispered.

“He’s good babe, He’s good.” Jackson said. She rested her head in the crook of his neck, kissing it softly. He shut his eyes, shuddering at her touch. She traced his abs with her fingers, brushing them lightly. “Remember when you took me to that pier.”, Lily whispered. He smiled softly, “Yeah, I remember.”

It was a nice memory for Jackson, one of the better memories he had. He took her there to watch the sunrise, everything was perfect. It was one of their many first dates, the ones where you just sit and talk endlessly so you can get to know one another.

He found out how she was an only child, her mother passing during birth, and only had her father for family. That she was allergic to peanuts, that she loved the feeling of the sun on her bare back, that her guilty pleasure was romance novels.

He smiled wider remembering the conversations they used to have with one another. “Do you remember what we promised each other?” she asked. His face contorted a bit, trying to think about it. He nodded when the thought came rushing back, “Always tell each other the truth.” His smile faded a bit as he thought about the promise he had made so long ago.
She smiled, “And we always do.” Lily reached up and kissed his cheek, pulling her body closer to him as she laid down once more. Jackson stared at the ceiling as he continued to think about the promise he broke just as he gave his word. He shook the thought away, turning so he was on top of her and began to kiss her passionately.

His kiss was slow but passionate nonetheless, he wanted to savor everything. He slid her t-shirt above her head, tossing it the ground lightly as she unbuckled his pants, letting them hit the floor. He picked her up, pulling her with him to the pillows as they both laid together, Jackson on top of her. He kissed her neck softly, smelling her scent as he put a hand in her hair.

She raked her nails lightly along his back making him shudder. He pushed himself up to look at her, studying her face. She smiled softly as she put a hand to his cheek, “You sure, you’re alright Jack?” He tried to smile but it soon faded as he nodded, “Fine.” She examined his face, trying to search for something that he hid so well.

He leaned down and kissed her softly, then pulled back, staring into her eyes, “I love when you call me Jack.” She smirked at him, “That’s who you are. You’re my Jack.” He swallowed for a minute and nodded, “I’m yours.” She smiled and nodded, “And I’m yours.” A slow smile came onto his face as he kissed her once more, pushing away the shorts she had one.
Lily kicked them away as she watched Jackson sit up for a moment and take off his boxers. He opened her legs, place himself between them and continued to kiss her.

She pulled back, brushing his hair from his forehead, “You’re kind of beautiful.” He smiled softly at her, “You’re beautiful.” She leaned up and kissed him again as let her hand trail down and stroke him. His back tensed, not expecting her to do so, as he let his head rest in the nape of her neck.

She continued to do so until he couldn’t stand it anymore and thrust inside of her. It was different this time, it was slow and easy, it made him more aware of every sensation. They both panted a bit, sweat forming between them, as they moved together. Lily arched her back as she hit her orgasm, and not soon after that, Jackson did as well.

He pulled himself from her, kissing her again and laid down next to her, bring her closer to his chest. She smiled softly as she soon fell asleep, with Jackson’s arms holding her there.

This was what he didn’t want to lose.

Even though he already broke his promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? :D