Neverland

Three.

He did. The very next day in fact. He took her to an icecream parlour, saying a restaurant was just not his style. He really was just a little boy trapped in a mans body and Wendy loved it. She was so rushed by her father to grow up that the youth Peter was radiating soothed Wendy to no end. She fell in love with him that day. It may be soon, but Wendy had never felt this way about anyother person. Every time his hand accidently brushed hers, she felt energy surge up her arm. When ever he would open a door and wait for her to enter first, flutters of life swarmed her stomach. And when he kissed her cheek just before he left. Oh, wow. That smile didn't disappear for a while.

They had arranged another date together. He was taking her to the park this time, to see the limited wildlife there.

Wendy was amazed at how relaxed they were around eachother on only their second date. The silence that filled the air was as if they had known eachother for years instead of just days. Wendy was happy. She didn't feel lonely. Peter was there, with her and wanted to be.

"If you could be anything, what would you be?" Peter asked out the blue.

Such a simple question, but answers filled her mind like colours filled a rainbow. They were smooth against eachother, their reasonings believable and valid.

"A bird." She came out with eventually.

"Why?"

"I want to be free. Be able to travel the world at my own will." Wendy blushed. It sounded so much better in her head.

"Deep," he joked, earning a chuckle from Wendy.

Pointless chatter and meaningful pauses filled the rest of their day. And when he took her home, Wendy fell in love all over again with him.

He walked her all the way to her front door and waited for her to find her keys. When she pulled them out, she turned to him, awaiting for something to be said.

After a few minutes, Wendy got impatient and grabbed his face, pulling his lips onto hers. Sparks, and lots of them. Fireworks zoomed past. All just because of the intimate contact. The cushioning of his lips were soft against hers and he took control. He moved his mouth against hers, manouvering his way closer until their bodies were pressed against eachother. They broke away from eachother and deep breathing hit the others face.

He rested his forehead against hers, watching her. Her eyes were still closed and his cool breath fanned her face, cooling her extremely hot body.

He whispered one thing and she was stuck. She wouldn't leave him. Not after his next few words. Everything apart from Peter left her mind when he whispered, "I want to show you the world. I want to give you everything you want."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short.
But I wanted to move onto their relationship next.
Commment?