Status: I'm not completely sure where I'm going with this right now...I'm thinking about maybe just discontinuing it because i can't seem to get my ideas in order in my head.

Letters From My Guardian Angel

Prologue

Dear Luke,
It's so good to finally hear from you. I miss you so much. Things have changed a lot since you left, but you said they probably would, so I guess you already know that. Mom and dad fight almost all the time. When it gets really bad, they bring you into it, and start balming eachother. I'm still surprised that they never got anyone to go look for you. I guess talking to you on your cell was enough for them at the time, but I can tell that it kills mom to walk by your room every morning and see you not there. I hate lisenting to them fight. That's what their doing now. I hate it here. Sometimes I wish I could just leave the way you did, but I know you don't want that. And for them to lose another child would probably kill them. Plus, I don't think I could ever leave my friends. I've learned to spend more time at their houses then at ours. Well mine. It's not your home anymore. I'm glad to here that things are going well for you though! I know how important school was to you and I'm glad that you we're able to get someone to be your fake parents so you could find a new highschool, even if that's not legal. I'm also glad that your able to go to college like you always wanted. What's it like? How are your classes? And what's your girlfriend like? I know you have one, so don't lie :) As for school, I'm a straight A student. Like I said earlier, I have amazing friends. And yes I do have a boyfriend. Please don't sneak back here just to beat him up. He's a good person. His name is Kyle. Please write back soon. I miss you.
Love,
Maggie
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and subscribe :)