Status: I'm not completely sure where I'm going with this right now...I'm thinking about maybe just discontinuing it because i can't seem to get my ideas in order in my head.

Letters From My Guardian Angel

Chapter Six

"Mom?"

I finally knew what I had to do. I had to tell her. I had to tell her everything. I just wanted to make her happy and I felt that this was the only way to do it.

"Hey, Maggie. I was just about to go looking for you. You can order whatever you want for dinner tonight. I'm not going to be home."

I did find it weird that she wasn't going to be home, but I didn't have time to ask questions. I had to tell her.

"Um. Okay. Thanks. Listen, Mom I need to talk to you."

"Can it wait? I really have to go to this meeting for the divorce and..." she trailed off.

"Um...well it can but-"

"Well then how about we just wait until later?"

"But-Well-It's kind of important."

"Listen, Maggie, I'm kind of busy right now and I'm going to be late and-"

I was getting really tired of being blown off at this point.

"Mom! Please just listen to me for two seconds!"

"Okay. What do you need," she said, finally stopping fiddling with her papers.

I took a deep breath and began.

"I've been in touch with Luke."

"Excuse me?"

The look of shock in her face actually could have been potentially hilarious if I wasn't so nervous.

"Luke and I...We've been writing letters. He left me this note before he left saying he'd keep in touch when everything was figured out and then a little while ago he started writing."

I waited a few seconds to see if she had anything to say, but when all was quiet I kept going.

"I-I couldn't tell you because Luke said that he didn't want me to, but he finally told me that I could. And he really wants you to know how much he loves you, and that he misses you and-"

"Maggie. Go to your room."

"What," I asked, thinking that I couldn't possibly have heard her correctly.

"Go to your room."

"You can't seriously be mad right now."

"Go to your room Maggie. Now!"

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Dear Luke,

Telling her wasn't a good idea. You were right all along.

Love,
Maggie
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that's it has been a while since I've written anything for this story. Okay, so it's been more than a while. And I'm really sorry! I know this chapter is kind of lame but I'm having some trouble with this story right now and I'm not really sure if I'm going to continue with it. Please be patient with me while I get my ideas straight. Thanks for reading! And remember to comment and subscribe if you like it :)