Time Won't Heal This Damage

His Heinous Bitch

“You’re joking.” Quil said with his mouth wide open.

“You have to be kidding me. Her?” Embry said in complete awe.

“I didn’t exactly plan it.” Jacob growled and shot a death glare over to the girl that actually drove Bella out of his head with a single glance.

“But… but… she’s… so… so…” Quil couldn’t find the word.

“Bitchy.” Embry finished.

Jacob growled. “Don’t say that she’s my imprint.”

“Do you even love her?” Quil asked.

Jacob was so frustrated. He had no idea at the moment.

“She’s a heinous bitch! Have you heard what they say about her? I mean…” Embry leaned in so no one could hear. “People say she was gone last year because she was in juvenile hall because she killed a cop… cold blooded.”

“And her dad was a dirty cop, it runs in the family.” Quil said.

“You’re probably mistaken, Jake. She can’t possibly be your imprint.” Embry said.

Jacob frowned. He had no idea.

“How did it feel when it happened to you, Quil?” Jacob asked.

Quil got those eyes again like he was completely in love.

“Time definitely stopped. Everything else seemed insignificant, stupid even. Then I knew that my reason for being here on this earth is because of her. To love her, protect her at whatever cost. All ties were broken and new ones formed, stronger than anything on earth. I was whole.”

Shit, Jacob thought. That’s exactly how I felt.

“Yeah it wasn’t like that. It must be because Bella and the whole Nessie thing.” Jacob lied to his friends.

He looked over at her again. She wasn’t always lonely but ever since her dad was sent to jail and the rumors started she became an anti-social.

She was reading a book and wearing those dark, baggy clothes. Jacob shook his head.

I did not imprint on her. He told himself. It’s just… something wrong with me. He convinced himself.

He was only back because Bella wanted him to finish at least high school. Bella Swan the new vampire in town who had a baby. Everyone else thought Nessie was Edward’s niece but Jacob and the werewolves knew better he was there to witness Nessie’s birth not too long ago, actually only a couple of weeks ago. Maybe a month or two. He enjoyed going over there. Nessie was like the little sister he never had. He felt the need to protect her.

Jacob got his schedule and parted ways since he didn’t have it with any classes with friends. He walked into English. Some old friends greeted him and girls eyed him. He got taller again. He got more muscle and the girls noticed.

“Settle down and sit!” The teacher said as he walked it. His name was Mr. Cook. Everyone sat down. Jacob looked around the room and his eyes immediately landed on HER. She was looking straight ahead bobbing her head.

He could see the ear buds in her ears. He could also hear the music to a average human you couldn’t but he was a werewolf and he could clearly hear the music.

“Mr. Black!” Mr. Cook yelled.

Her eyes went to him and he looked at the teacher.

“Here.” He raised his hand lazily.

“Thank you for coming back to earth, Mr. Black.”

They were some snickers from his classmates. Jacob shrugged. He continued back to the list calling names. Jacob glanced back at her and found her looking back right at him with a blank expression. His heart thumped in his chest.

It wasn’t beating fast but it was just pumping really hard. He felt his cheeks burn and looked back to his hands on the desk.

If she’s not your imprint then what just happened? A stupid and annoying voice said in his head. He shook his head like trying to get rid of the voice speaking the truth he was trying to deny.

“Eliana Forest?” Mr. Cook called.

Jacob looked at her and she raised two fingers lazily.

“Ah, welcome back, Ms. Forest, good to have you back.”

“Really?” Her voice was mocking and everyone caught that. “Missed me that much?” She had a sarcastic smile.

Mr. Cook frowned. “Learn to take a compliment.”

“Hmm, I’ll have to work on that. Nice hair implant by the way.” She laughed.

The class Ooh-ed. Mr. Cooks face went red as a tomato.

“Detention for disrespecting your teacher.” He said and went back down the list.

Jacob smiled but he tried to detain it.

She was a heinous bitch. But his heinous bitch.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just transferring this story from my Quizilla account :)