Time Won't Heal This Damage

Scream

“I SWEAR I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING!!!” Samuel yelled.

Krypton held a device that would cut off his finger. Eliana held his finger.

“Then tell me how were you planning on black mailing Carmelo.” Eliana said.

The man sobs. “It was a bluff.”

Krypton laughed.

“You don’t have any evidence about anything, do you?” Krypton laughed.

Samuel shook his head and hung it shame.

Krypton looked over to Eliana.

“You know what to do.” He said and walked away.

Samuel looked at Eliana. He waited until Krypton to ask something.

“How old are you?” He asked.

Eliana took out her gun and cocked it.

“It doesn’t really matter. Tell me, what made you think you could outsmart Carmelo?”

“He’s responsible for the death of oldest daughter.”

Eliana looked at Samuel. She shook her head. She couldn’t feel sorry for him anymore.

“Your daughter must’ve done something to piss him off then.” Eliana pointed the gun.

“She only rejected that son of a bitch.” He gestured to where Krypton had gone.

Eliana knew that his daughter was brave to have done that.

“You must have some kind of sister or friend that’s special to you.” He started.

“Shut up.” Eliana said pressing the gun to his forehead.

“You’re not a murderer. You couldn’t be older than eighteen. Why are you working for these men?”

“You don’t know shit.” She suddenly realized Jacob used the same words.

She really didn’t know anything. Why did she get him so mad?

What was Jacob hiding that was so sensitive?

“You’re an innocent man,” Eliana lowered her gun. “I will need prove that I killed you.”

Samuel’s eyes widen.

“You’re going to let me go?” He asked.

“What finger you wouldn’t mind losing?” She was serious.

He looked at her with a surprised look. He raised his pinkie finger.

She smiled. “Always an obvious choice.”

“What will you do when they ask for a body?”

She took a knife and cut the rope.

“They never ask for a body. I just ‘bury’ them somewhere in the woods.” She chuckled.

The man rubbed his wrists. Samuel looked towards where Krypton left.

“Don’t worry about him.”

“What if he finds out?”

“That’s up to you. You’re going to need a new a identity. This means you can’t communicate with anyone for a year. Not your wife or anyone. Carmelo will forget about you in six months.”

“Then why do I need to wait a year?” he asked.

“To make sure.” She said. “Now give me your left pinkie. It will hurt and you will scream. That’s good then I’ll shoot at the ground and you will stop screaming. You must stop as soon as I shoot at the ground or Krypton will be come suspicious. After I shoot fall to the ground and stand up slowly.” Eliana explained.

He nodded.

Eliana took the device that would cut his finger off. He gulped and looked at it. Then he nodded.

Eliana cut the finger off. He screamed for a while. He continueed to scream for about twenty seconds and then she took out her gun and shot at the ground. Samuel bit his tongue and held in the pain. He dropped to the floor and got up easily.

Eliana handed him a cloth to cover his hand. The pinkie was in a cloth that was in her pocket.

She gave him his cash money he had but took his wallet.

“Proof as well.” She said.

He understood.

“No using credit cards for a while. He will monitor your accounts for a week. I’m sure with the cash you got you can stay at a motel for two weeks.”

“Yeah.”

She pointed to the opposite direction of where the car was.

“Three miles down is a road. There go East and keep walking and when you reach the motel called Leo’s you ask for Jeff and he’ll give you further instructions.” Eliana explained.

“I knew you couldn’t kill. It’s in your eyes.”

“Don’t jump to conclusions, Samuel. I had to get rid a lot of innocent people to get their trust.” She said coldly.

“You have a good heart, kid.” He started to walk.

Eliana watched as he disappeared in the darkness. She went to work. She had to dig a four feet hole and then put the dirt back. It took her an hour to do it. When she was done she walked back to the car.

Krypton was listening to some heavy metal as she neared it. She heard something and turned around to the woods expecting to see someone but there was nothing.

She swore she heard something.

Thinking it was only her imagination, she continued to walk.

Krypton saw Eliana. He smiled when he saw the blood and dirt mixed together on her face. He also heard the gunshot. He believed she had done her job.

She put the things in the trunk and headed to the warehouse.

Eliana walked in Carmelo’s office and showed him the pinkie. Carmelo saw the blood and dirt on her face so he trusted her.

“Great job.” He handed her a stack of a hundred. “One thousand for this job.”

She took it and counted it. Carmelo smiled.

“See you next week.”

Krypton drove her to his place. She needed to get cleaned. His apartment was actually at Forks. Eliana showered and Krypton joined her.

It sickened her that she let him touch her. She would close her eyes and think of someone else, at first she thought of someone celebrity like M. Shadows, but those hazel eyes turned brown, into those brown eyes of Jacob Black.

It made the whole ‘sex in the shower’ a lot easier for her.

When they were done she got back in her clothes. She made sure no traces of dirt or anything was on it. He drove her back to her house.

When she walked inside Eliana found Amber and her mom watching TV.

“Why didn’t you go to work?” Eliana asked her mom.

“I did go. But Dr. Cullen saw how tired I was and gave me a week off. They’re going to pay me don’t worry.” She smiled. “How was the movies?”

Eliana was confused for a minute but she caught up. “Oh, fun. Yeah.”

“You didn’t buy anything?” Her mom asked.

“Uh no. I only had money for the movies.” She lied.

“You look tired.” Her mom said.

“It was a long day. I’m going to go to sleep.” She waved at them and went upstairs.

**

Jacob finally went back to his house. He locked himself in his room. Everyone kept asking him what was wrong. He just laid in his bed and looked at the ceiling.

He didn’t know what to do anymore.

He tried being nice to her and she just pushed him away.

“Maybe I should just stop trying.” He said to himself. “She’s obviously not interested in me.”

Jacob Black decided to forget about her. He wouldn’t bother her anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments:

Key to my heart
kaylababee143
ameliabelle
sugarrluvr :D
PourquoiBella
hachie
choirgirlx3
itstaalgood
nilanarcotic
XOXloveangelXOX
laskater87
Brooklynn Marie
autumnfreakshow