Time Won't Heal This Damage

Pissed Off

[A Week Later]

“I’M NOT JUST GOING TO SIT HERE AND LET THEM HAVE MY SISTER, JACOB!” Being locked up all day for the past week has brought Eliana to a bursting point. She was sick of sitting or laying down all day while her little sister was with strangers.

“YOU’RE NOT HEALED!” Jacob shouted back at her. At times he hated her for being so stubborn and hardheaded. He couldn’t control her at all and he’s used to control.

“I DON’T GIVE A SHIT! I HAVE TO HELP HER!” Eliana’s voice was breaking and her eyes glistened but it wasn’t because she was sad, well not entirely, she was so mad and when she gets made angry tears come down.

She cried out of frustration. She was so helpless and it wasn’t like her. She was a mobster, former mobster for Christ’s sake! Eliana cursed and punched the bed. Being strapped down like a helpless animal has driven over her the edge.

“How are you going to help her when you’re weak?” Jacob didn’t mean for it to come out so mean so he pursed his lips.

Her blue eyes darkened and glared at him.

He sighed and groaned. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean for it to come out that way.”

Eliana let’s out a shaky breath. “You’re right, I’ll probably just get us both killed if I’m not able to move.” She sniffed.

Jacob went around the bed and sat next to her. His shoulder against the headboard. Eliana looked away from Jacob.

“I shouldn’t have snapped like that.”

“I understand, you’re cooped up in here most of the day. It mustn’t be easy for someone who’s used to move all of the time.” Jacob stroke her cheek.

“When is Carlisle coming?” She asked remembering Jacob had called earlier so he could check on her.

“He’s coming up the stairs right now.” Jacob said thanks to his enhance hearing.

On cue, the door opened and Carlisle walked in looking as handsome as ever. His bright smile light up the room.

“Good afternoon, Eliana, how are you?”

“Frustrated, angry and pissed off, and you?” She said with a sweet innocent smile.

Jacob chuckled, he loved her sarcastic side.

“Humor is always good.” Carlisle said taking out something to take her blood pressure. He wrapped he strap around her upper arm and did the whole doctor thing. He checked her temperature and without her knowing he was counting her breathing with each time her chest went up and down. He checked her vision.

“All is normal, how’s the wound?” He asked.

“Better, the bleeding stopped.” Eliana said raising her shirt knowing he was going to check.

For Jacob there was the small hesitance when Carlisle’s fingers touched around the wound and he felt her shiver from his cold skin and when she winced from the slight pain Jacob’s first thought was to punch Carlisle out. This imprint business was a lot stronger than he thought. If he had no self control Carlisle and he would’ve already been fighting.

“It seems you’re healing nicely.”

“How’s everything outside here?” Eliana asked Carlisle.

Carlisle sighed deeply. “Cops are still looking for you and your sister.”

“Do you know anything about my mom? Has she gone to work?” Eliana asked.

Carlisle shook his head. “I’ve given her time off until everything goes back to normal. She has two daughters missing I don’t expect her to find a vein with a map and a flashlight.” He joked.

Eliana felt guilty for bringing so much grief to her mother. She never wanted any of this. Everything has gone so wrong and she doesn’t know how to make it right, except by saving her little sister.

Jacob and Carlisle stepped out of the room. Eliana saw her phone on the nightstand. She asked Jacob to get it for her and he did. In fact he seemed to be doing everything she asked him to do. He’s never told her why but she figured it had something to do with the imprint thing.

She looked at her phone and reached for it. She scrolled down to Krypton’s cell phone number she was about to press the green button to call him when she heard the knob get twisted, she hides the phone under the covers and looks normal when Jacob walks back inside.

“Good news, Carlisle says you can walk around now… well longer instead of just around the room.” Jacob smiled. “Want to go downstairs and watch some TV?”

“Sure.” She smiled. She threw the covers over and Jacob was at her side at once. He helped her get up and held her tightly around her waist with his arm. He didn’t want her to slip. Once downstairs she notices all of the commotion. Everyone was down there, Jacob’s small pack and Sam’s.

Everyone greeted her with a warm smile and gentle hug. She was overwhelmed by how welcomed she felt among them. When she first came she felt like an alien, an outsider. Now it was like she was part of the family all along.

Jacob sat her down gently and he sat next to her and draped his arm over her shoulders. His warm body kept her safe from the cold winter afternoon.

It was hard to pretend everything was all right. A week was enough to drive her over the edge. She was able to walk on her own. She didn’t need anyone and she certainly couldn’t put all of them in so much trouble.

They could get hurt they may not die but they could hurt and feel pain if they got shot with a bullet. She’s been shot before and it wasn’t pretty.

Eliana kept up the act for Jacob’s sake but she wasn’t on planning on staying any longer. When it was late Eliana insisted that Jacob go home to his father at least for that night. She told him she was going to be all right since Sam was here and no one knew where she was.

Jacob was convinced when she kissed him deeply. One kiss and he was her puppet. Jacob listened and went home. Eliana walked back to the room without any help. Sure she limped and sometimes it pained but she could get through it.

As she reached for the phone it started vibrating. Her heart pounded. She saw the ID and saw Carmelo’s number flashing. She went to the bathroom and turned on the water so Sam wouldn’t be able to hear clearly.

She answers.

“She better not have a single bruise.” She hissed without as much as a hello.

He took notice. “Good evening to you too, Eliana.”

“She has nothing to do with this, she’s innocent. She’s only four fucking years old!” She growled at the man who had a cold heart.

“She has everything to do with this. She’s your weakness… along with your mother.”

“My-my mom?” She asked. Her mom was supposed to be safe.

“Hear for yourself.”

She heard shuffling noises and then a scream that broke her heart, it had to Amber since it was so high pitch.

“Who are you people?” It was her mother. “What do you want?!”

There was more shuffling. “See, she joined our little party. After a week we were getting bored and you weren’t coming for us so I figured we go to you. You know where we are. Turn yourself in or your mom and little sister will take your punishment for you.”

He hung up before she could yell at him for being a cold hearted bastard. Eliana closed her eyes, she was starting to feel panicky feelings and she needed to think straight.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not editing, I'll do it later :)