Time Won't Heal This Damage

Cold Blooded

Jacob Black woke up with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. It was the first night he actually slept all night. Thinking Eliana was all right had made him comfortable but right now he wasn’t feeling so good about it. He walks out of his room and hears Billy talking on the phone, he was whispering.

“Do you have a scent on her?” Billy whispered.

The other person on the line said. “Yes but we lost it and we don’t know where she is.” It was Sam on the other line. Jacob’s stomach clenched. His heart already knew what they were talking about but his mind needed convincing.

“How come no one noticed Karen was kidnapped?!” Billy snapped. “Isn’t the psychic leech supposed to know all of that?!”

Jacob walked over to his father and took the phone away from him. Billy backed away knowing Jacob was going to explode with the news he was about to receive.

“Sam, what happened?” Jacob gritted through his teeth.

On the other line, Sam was hesitant about answering Jacob.

“It’s all right Sam, I’m at a safe distance!” Billy yelled.

That was Sam’s concern but now he knew he could. “Eliana… left.”

Jacob’s arm shook and Jacob struggled to remain calm. Hundreds of horrible thoughts came to him and he couldn’t stop them from going.

“Emily knocked on her door and when she didn’t answer she opened the door and the room was empty. We--”

“Why didn’t you fucking come to me first?!” Jacob growled.

“Because we didn’t want to worry you but now… Karen is missing as well. The psychic leech didn’t see it because Jared was in the area, but he didn’t hear or see anything.”

“Have you found Eliana?” Jacob asked.

“No, we have no scent it stops towards Forks. She knew we would go after her so she probably did something to hide her scent.” Sam concluded.

“I think I know where she went.” Jacob said remembering the warehouse he followed her to when he barely met her.

***

Eliana sat in the van.

“Now, with this, we’ll be able to hear everything that goes on.” The FBI Agent told Eliana.

She wasn’t dumb. She wouldn’t be able to do anything without the help of someone. Better someone with authority. She didn’t want to kill anyone anymore. She was tired of blood and slaughter.

She turned herself in saying she used to work for Carmelo. She was promised complete immunity if the arrest went down. Eliana told them she had tons of proof that could send Carmelo and his son to prison for the rest of their lives.

She would give them everything they needed if she was to have immunity and her father to be freed because he didn’t commit the crime. They couldn’t promise the second part about her father fully because he was already sentenced and whatnot but she had full immunity if everything went down as planned.

“Okay, my sister and mom have to be outside the building before you go in.” Eliana said sternly.

“What makes you think they’ll let them go?” Agent Sutherland asked.

Eliana smiled knowingly. “Because they want me… they want to torture me for my treason.”

“In any case, press this button if things start to go wrong.” Agent Sutherland gave her a small device that looked like pager. “Keep it somewhere they won’t search.”

Eliana thought about it. Between her breasts. She placed it between her bra and skin. It felt weird but she dealt with it.

She got out of the van. She still had to walk a mile before getting to the warehouse. She took a deep breath and started walking.

Eliana felt a chill go through her body. It wasn’t going to be a good day. She was finally close to the warehouse. When she was outside she knocked twice. The little door slides to the side and a pair of brown eyes looked at Eliana.

“Well lookie here.” Shawn smirked.

“Yeah, now let me in, asshole.” Eliana spat.

“Ooh, such attitude.” Shawn smirked and closed the little door and opened the big one. He was a big fella and not like buff big but fat big. “You don’t look so good.” He smirked.

Eliana glared. She shouldn’t be walking so much. It could cause bleeding again but that was the least of her problems.

She followed Shawn quietly.

“Eliana!” Amber’s sweet voice filled Eliana’s ears.

She shot her head up and saw as Amber was with Krypton. Krypton held her in his arms and he had a smirk on his face. Eliana shot a death glare at him. Carmelo was next to him and he held Karen by her upper arm.

Karen had a busted lip because she wouldn’t stop yelling for help and Carmelo was sick of her screaming.

Eliana saw the scared look on her mother. The only time Eliana saw that look on her mother was when her father was sentenced to life in prison with no chance of parole.

Eliana felt so bad for letting her mother down. Karen worked hard so her children wouldn’t suffer but in the end Eliana ended up in bad business.

“So happy you’ve joined our little party.” Carmelo spoke.

“You have me, now let them go.” Eliana said with a cold tone.

Carmelo waved his finger side to side. “Tsk, tsk, so impatient.”

“They don’t know anything so it’s best if you let them go… please.” She gritted the last part.

Carmelo looked at Karen. “Let’s give your mom a show, shall we?”

Eliana didn’t understand at first but then she was attacked by Shawn. His large hand had made contact with her cheek and she went to the ground. Karen tugged her arm trying to escape so she could help her daughter but all she could do was watch since Carmelo had a tight grip on her.

Just when Shawn was going to go for a kick Eliana blocked it with her hands and then she kicked him on the back of the knee and he went down to one knee and that’s when Eliana kicked him on the nose. Blood splattered all over his face. Shawn whined in pain. Eliana stood up and then round kicked him on the face he curled into a ball and sobbed.

Then someone from behind held Eliana by her arms leaving her very vulnerable. Shawn crawled away, he was such a baby but someone else took his place. Krypton. Eliana looked around and saw that another mobster had her little sister.

“This is what traitors get.” Krypton squeezed her wound and Eliana cried out in pain. Her eyes glistened but tears didn’t fall. He let’s go and Eliana was weak. “It’s all right baby.” He gripped her chin and kissed her lips forcefully. He shoved his tongue down her mouth and she bit it. He growls and smacks her across the face.

She laughs. “You were always a sloppy kisser.”

“Bitch, you’re lucky you’re still alive.” Krypton hissed.

“Krypton, enough.” Carmelo said. He jerked Karen to follow him to her daughter. “Tell me, Mrs. Forest, how does it feel to know that your daughter is a killer. A mobster.”

Eliana couldn’t look at her mother and see disappointment so she kept her eyes on Carmelo. Carmelo signals for someone to come and hold Karen as he turns on one of his Cuban cigars. Eliana hated cigars.

“I--” Karen started but Carmelo stopped her.

“She’s killed cold blooded, I’ve seen it. She’s an animal.” Carmelo kept looking at Eliana.

“She…” Karen didn’t know what to say but she still loved her daughter. Nothing in the world could change that.

“Hold her.” Carmelo spoke to the person holding Karen.

The man took both of Karen’s arms and held her.

“Your daughter happens to be a traitor. You see she’s been letting people go when she was supposed to kill them.” Carmelo blew smoke in Eliana’s face. She didn’t faze.

“They were innocent men with families.” Eliana said.

“I didn’t fucking paid you to fucking judge them. I fucking paid you to kill!” Carmelo to the cigar and pressed it on Eliana’s upper arm.

Eliana jerked to get away bit Carmelo only pressed harder.

Eliana screamed out in pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Didn't edit this one neither, I'll get it done soon :)