Time Won't Heal This Damage

Too Sexy

“Nah-uh.” Eliana said to her mother.

“You need to finish your education, Eliana.” Karen said sternly.

“I can finish school at home, mom. I really don’t want to--”

“It’s not up to you.” Karen was not backing down.

Eliana wasn’t used to this side of her mother. The disciplinary one.

“Now, I’m your mother and you’re going back to school with Jacob. Our house is almost done and we should be moving back in a week.”

“All of my clothes were ripped.” Eliana said with a smile.

“Oh, Jacob is taking you to Port Angeles so you can buy a couple of clothes.” Karen said digging through her bag and took out one hundred fifty and handed it to Eliana.

Jacob, whom had an arm around Eliana, smiled at her cheesy. “You’re in on this too.” She poked his hard chest.

“Am not… but I do think it’s a good idea for you to finish high school.”

“You all suck.” Eliana said.

“Come, let’s go.” Jacob said standing up.

Eliana remained motionless.

“All right, have it your way.”

Eliana yelped when he easily picked her up and placed her over his shoulder and walked out the front door like that. They got into his rabbit and drove to Port Angeles.

“I don’t need to finish high school.”

“Have you thought about college?” He asked.

“Have you?” Eliana smirked.

He glanced at her. “My situation is different.”

“Being a shape shifter is different?”

“Yes, I have to protect you and my people.”

Eliana laughed. “From what? The Cullen’s?”

Jacob sighed. “You never know what might happen.”

“Careful, Jake, don’t jinx us.” Eliana joked.

“Seriously, Eliana, have you thought about what you’re going to do after high school?”

Eliana shrugged. “Nope, I thought of college before but now it just seems pointless. Plus the deadline for Universities was a long time ago.”

“There’s always community.” Jacob said.

“Do you want to get rid of me or something?” Eliana asked.

“No, of course not. I rather have you attached to the hip--”

She laughed a bit. “A bit extreme.”

“But you need to lead a normal life like going to college.” Jacob realized he was sounding like Edward and so he stopped. “I just want the best for you.”

“Well, first of all, I don’t lead a normal life. My friends are shape shifters and vampires and I can kill people without a flinch. Do you define that as normal?”

“So, you don’t want to do anything for the rest of your life?”

“Okay, change of subject. This is getting annoying. I’ll do whatever the hell I want.”

Jacob didn’t say anything else. He didn’t want to get her mad. Her lips pouted a bit and he wanted to kiss them so badly. He pulled over the road.

“What--” She started but Jacob stopped her. His kiss was deep and slowly. He sneaked his tongue in but it wasn’t hard because Eliana was already inviting him in. As always his kisses made her feel like she could agree to anything.

“I really do want the best for you.”

She groaned. “You’re impossible to stay mad at.”

He smirked. “I know.”

He went back to driving. Eliana turned on his radio and groaned when music like ‘LMFAO’.

“What are you listening to?”

“Hey, ‘I’m in Miami Trick’ is a catchy song.”

“It’s about girls in bikinis. It’s lame.” Eliana said.

“Hater.” Jacob muttered.

“Let me show you real music.” Eliana said changing to her favorite radio station.

‘Paradise City’ by Guns N’ Roses came on. Jacob smiled as he saw her singing along to Axl Rose. She even did the air guitar and he laughed. He knew there was a reason he liked her.

Once they got to Port Angeles Jacob parked his car. He wanted to open Eliana’s door but she was already outside.

“Ah, memories.” She giggled.

Jacob shook his head.

“Let’s go.” He said putting his arm around her shoulders.

They walked down the street to find a store with the kind of clothes she liked. The closest she could get was a store called Wet Seal. She went inside and picked some jeans and some shirts. They weren’t all bad it just meant she wouldn’t wear baggy shirts anymore.

“This is horrible.” Eliana said as she walked out of the changing room to show Jacob. “The shirt lifts my boobs making them look gigantic.”

Jacob looked over to her and his eyes widen. He blushed and Eliana noticed and grinned.

“Too sexy?”

“N-no…”

“You wouldn’t mind other boys looking at these?” She gestured to her chest.

Jacob blinked and glared. “Try something else.”

Eliana laughed and went back inside and put something better. After she was comfortable with what she got they went to pay. She only got for three days and it turned out to be a hundred and ten dollars. She still had extra to buy a new pair of Converse.

After she got her converse she and Jacob headed back to La Push, where trouble was waiting for them.