Time Won't Heal This Damage

Slow Down

Eliana played with her fingers. She was back in the hospital. She was happy she wasn’t stabbed again but she wasn’t happy to be back in the hospital gown and have Jacob’s eyes on her twenty-four seven. She had a couple of broken bones and stitches on her temple. Carlisle walked into the room and Jacob woke up.

“Morning, Ms. Forest, Mr. Black,” Carlisle said.

“Hey, doc,” Eliana said.

“How long have you been awake?” Jacob yawned.

“Just a couple of minutes,” Eliana said.

“Well, everything seems fine. You just need bed rest for about two days or more. Then, you’re free to go,” Carlisle smiled.

“Thanks for everything,” Eliana said.

Carlisle nodded and walked out. Jacob and Eliana had not talked since she woke up at the hospital and that two days ago. Jacob stretched and went over to the small bathroom in the room and splashed his face.

“Did Silver tell you anything?” Eliana asked.

Jacob looked at her and then back to his hands as he dried them with a towel.

“What do you mean?” Jacob asked but he already knew what she was talking about.

“I mean… did he say anything about me?” Eliana asked.

“You mean how he thought you were a cold-blooded killer like him?”

Eliana pursed her lips, “Harsh, but, yeah, that’s it.”

“Yeah, he might’ve told me how you two were meant for each other because you both enjoyed killing.”

“You know that’s not true, right?” Eliana asked.

Jacob nods, “If you were a killer I wouldn’t be with you.”

Eliana sighed, “But I was--”

“In the past and now you’re changing… unless you’re still torturing people and cutting of their pinkies.” He joked.

She rolled her eyes, “Jacob Black, you have no humor whatsoever.”

He grinned, “You just don’t get me.”

An hour later Karen, her mother, walked in and told Eliana how death was always so close to her. Eliana calmed her mother down and told her that things were fine now. Amber wasn’t able to come because she had school.

Two days later Eliana was out of the hospital and back to school. A lot of people had questions as to why she had been in the hospital for so long and her excuse was an accident. Jacob and the other supported her lie.

Jacob took care of her, he wasn’t overbearing like last time so she appreciated his understanding for her alone time. Days continued to pass by and soon it had been weeks since Silver’s death and Eliana’s crazy jump into the crazy waves.

School pretty much was approaching fast and Eliana was on roll for graduation, but before graduation was Sam’s and Emily’s wedding. For the first time since the clearing at the meadow vampires and shape shifters were coming together for a special occasion. Sam wasn’t bothered by the Cullen’s coming who were going to leave soon because people were beginning to suspect Nessie’s sudden growth.

Eliana was sad for Amber but Edward and Bella promised to keep in touch.

Eliana wasn’t a sucker for weddings. It just pressured her to think she had marry Jacob soon. She didn’t like to be pressured into anything.

One night before the wedding Eliana and Jacob were over at her house and were having some popcorn and watching some movies.

At the moment they were watching ‘The Invention of Lying’. Eliana would not want to live in a world where she couldn’t lie. She liked to have secrets.

“We don’t have to get married so suddenly,” Jacob spoke out of nowhere.

Eliana turned away her attention from the TV and looked at Jacob.

“Huh?”

Jacob sighed, “Emily told me that you told her that you feel pressured to marry me soon.”

“I’m gonna kill Emily, there won’t be a wedding tomorrow, I swear,” but she was joking.

“I love you, Eliana and I don’t need a paper telling me I’m going to love you in sickness and in health. There’s no need for a wedding band to tell me that I belong to you.”

His words touched her heart.

“Marriage scares the hell out of me,” Eliana admitted. “I overreacted because of that. It doesn’t mean we’ll get married tomorrow or in a week… it can be in ten years and it wouldn’t matter.”

“It could be when we’re old and wrinkly and it wouldn’t matter,” Jacob said.

“Ew, no, I want to look beautiful at my wedding,” Eliana grinned. “I’m glad you understand me, Jakey, that’s all I ever wanted.”

She kissed him.

He kissed her back.

The sweet kiss turned into something more and more. Soon Jacob was hard as a rock and he wanted her so bad.

“God, I want you inside of me, Jake,” Eliana moaned into the kiss.

“Don’t speak like that if we’re going to stop soon, it’ll be hard not to think about it.”

“You have a condom?” She asked.

Jacob grinned, “Yes, always carry one with me… just in case.”

She shoved his shoulder and then her hands to the hem of his tank top and she pulled it off. She removed her own shirt.

“You’re eager,” Jacob said.

“I love you,” She said.

Jacob kissed her chest and removed her bra. Soon they were bare and Jacob pulled on the condom. He was big, which she suspected because Jacob kept growing taller each month. She wasn’t surprised when she slid down on him that it hurt her a bit.

Jacob tried to stop but she continued.

“It’s all right, it’s normal after not having sex for such a long time, Krypton wasn’t as big as you,” Eliana hissed through the pain.

Jacob grinned, but then turned serious, “No saying other guys’ name while we’re doing it.”

Eliana chuckled, “ ‘doing it’?” She asked. “You mean fucking, right?” She slid down all the way and she threw her head back.

She was so thankful Amber was over at Sue’s and that her mother was at work. Jacob’s eyes rolled back. Being surrounded by her made him almost come already. When she started to move it brought him closer to ecstasy but it never came until their lips met in a frenzy kiss.

Eliana woke up several hours later feeling sore. She was so surprised that for someone who was a virgin he knew so much on how to pleasure her. She lost count on how many times she came and how sweaty they were the entire time.

He made her trash around and scream his name until her throat felt hoarse. Her lower area hurt by just moving, but most of all she was satisfied. She just couldn’t imagine making love to anyone else.

When they both woke up they took a shower together and had a quickie there and Jacob had to pull out because there was no condoms.

She loved how Jacob kissed all of her back in soft kisses.

Once out they had to get ready for the wedding. Jacob went back to his house to get ready and Eliana had to get ready.

She blow dried her hair and then did loose curls. She did her make up which was only small eyeliner and eye shadow and some mascara. She pulled on the dress and then got into her heels. When she was done her mother called her to get down.

Eliana got down stairs and saw that her mother looked very beautiful and Amber looked so damn adorable. They took the car to the small chapel where it was going to take place. The reception was at First Beach because it was where they first saw each other.

The chapel was beautifully decorated thanks to Alice. Emily and Alice became close and no one minded. Who would’ve thought vampires and shape shifters would get so close? Eliana sat on the second row of the pews. Jacob was at the altar as the best man.

He waved at her and she waved back. The ceremony was simple and short. There really wasn’t much to say except Sam and Emily were meant for each other.

At the reception Jacob and Eliana were the first to start the dancing. The reception actually got more romantic at night because of the white Christmas lights that hung and gave that romantic feeling.

“And how for the first husband and wife dance,” the DJ announced.

“I wonder what they chose for their first dance song,” Eliana said to Jacob.

“It’s a nice song, Sam needed helping selecting,” Jacob kissed the top of her head as he wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on the top of her head.

The song started and Eliana smiled it was ‘Slow Down’ by Bobby Valentino. Half way through the song the rest of the couples joined. Eliana pulled on Jacob’s hand and they got really close and dance carefully to the music.