Time Won't Heal This Damage

Stupid Girl

“Good bye Nessie,” Eliana hugged the little girl.

Nessie hugged back. Jacob looked at Eliana and smiled.

Amber and Nessie hug each other leaving Jacob and Eliana with nothing to do.

“Good thing we finished the project already,” Eliana said.

Jacob gave her a small smile.

Jacob walked up to her. He wanted to kiss her. Her blue eyes made him feel so calm. He leaned down and her breath got stuck in her throat but he stopped and leaned away.

“See you at school,” Jacob said picked up Nessie and walked to his rabbit.

Amber held Eliana’s hand looked up to her. She smiled. Amber liked Jacob, not Krypton.

Krypton was weird and didn’t look nice. Jacob was nice and Amber liked him for her older sister.

“Let’s get you to bed, squirt.” Eliana said.

**

Jacob laid on his bed with his hands behind his head. There was something going on with Eliana.

This Krypton fellow didn’t look friendly. Whenever he closed his eyes the image of him on top of her would appear and it would make him shake in anger. He had to calm down. He took deep breaths.

In his dream he found himself holding her. She would tell him how much she loved him and then a sudden cold breeze came and she was gone. A cold sinister laugh was heard and it made Jacob wake up in sweat.

His dream made him shaky he had to know if she was okay, it was a Saturday, so she had to be home. He helped his father with breakfast and told him he was going out.

He got on his motorcycle and made his way to her house. When he got outside of her house there her mom’s car wasn’t there.

He frowned in disappointment. He checked through the window and saw no one. He rang the doorbell and waited about five minutes, but no one was there, he finally decided to head to the Cullens.

More vampires arrived and it made him uneasy because not all of them were vegetarians like the Cullen’s. He was afraid that one day Eliana could cross their paths and he wouldn’t be there for her.

Jacob watched as Bella tried to expand her power to protect mental attacks. He found it creepy that once his best friend, who could barely without tripping was now getting trained to control her ‘mutant powers’ as he liked to call it.

Seth and Leah, the members of his pack sat on the steps with him as he had Nessie on his lap. Nessie touched his arm and asked ‘What’s wrong?’

Jacob smiled down at the little girl.

“I’m worried about her.” Jacob knew Nessie knew whom he was talking about.

“Eliana?” Leah asked. “You shouldn’t be.”

Jacob gave her a look. Leah rolled her eyes.

“Every other Saturday she goes to visit her dad at the prison.” Leah said as matter-of-factly.

“How do you know?” Jacob asked. Leah--of all people--knew about his imprint and he didn’t know squat.

“Our mom is a good friend of her mom.” Seth answered.

Jacob felt relief wash over him. She was safe.

“You can stop stressing about her.” Leah said.

“Leah, it’s his imprint we’re talking about.” Seth grinned. “It’s all right for Jacob to be stressed.”

**

Eliana, Amber and Karen waited patiently for him to come. It bothered Eliana to bring her little sister but Amber wanted to see her father.

Finally there was a buzzing sound and her father sat on the chair across from them; a big thick glass with only five little holes, so they can hear each other, separated them. Seeing her father in an orange jumpsuit always made her feel bad.

“Daddy!” Amber squealed and puts her little hand on the glass.

Her dad, as always, put his own hand on the glass.

“How are you kiddo?” Her dad is from England, so he still has the distinguish accent.

“Good, I made a new friend, her name is Nessie!” Amber went on about how she and Nessie quickly became friends.

Eliana’s mind just drifted to the good old days.

The days when he would come home and he would give her a piggy back ride to her bedroom. Where he would read her stories. When he would kiss her goodbye every morning and a good night kiss.

She missed those days.

She wanted to feel like that again.

She wanted to be free.

She didn’t want to feel trapped and imprisoned by the Mencius’, that would be Krypton’s and Carmelo’s last name.

She was trapped in their mob business.

She was trapped with Krypton.

“I’m so happy for you.” Her dad said.

Eliana came back from her thoughts.

“Bruce.” Karen her mother said looking at him.

Bruce saw that his wife looked exhausted. He would give his life so they wouldn’t suffer so much.

Eliana remembered how much her mom and dad loved each other. Her father would look at her mother like she was the lost treasure he found at the bottom of the ocean.

He would tell her every single day how much he loved her.

They talked for a bit. Finally Bruce turned to his oldest daughter.

“My little princess.” Her dad said.

She smiled back to her dad. “Hi, dad.”

“How’s school sweetie?”

She shrugged. “Same old.”

“She has a boyfriend, his name is Jacob Black.” Amber giggled.

Eliana’s eyes widen. “Amber! It’s not true! He’s a friend. Not even a friend.”

Her dad smiled. “It’s okay, Eliana. I approve of that boy. I know his father and I know he was raised right.”

“There’s nothing going on. He spends half his time over at Forks and… he’s a jerk.” She lied.

“Uh-huh.” Her father smiled.

“Dad!” Eliana whined.

“What?” He laughed.

Which made her laugh.

“Stop reading my mind.” She said.

He couldn’t actually read her mind but her read her face expressions pretty well.

“Sweetie, it’s not my fault I know when you’re lying.” He said.

“How long are you going to be in there daddy?” Amber asked and her big eyes made it all so heartbreaking.

Eliana looked away. She didn’t blame her father for being in there but if he wasn’t such a goddamn good person then he wouldn’t be there.

He wasn’t the one who pulled the trigger.

It was someone else and he was taking the fall for it.

It made her angry.

Eliana got up and walked out.

She heard her name being called several times but she just couldn’t stand being in there and pretend everything was fine when everything was just the opposite.

She just couldn’t smile to her mom and dad anymore.

She was a teenager!

She was supposed to go to parties and have NORMAL teenage fun.

She wasn’t supposed to beat people up for someone else.

She wasn’t supposed to be in a forced relationship.

She just wants her old life back. The life where she smiled and didn’t want to feel like dying every single day. Where she wasn’t ashamed of who she was.

Her mother and Amber walked out half an hour later. Her mom didn’t say anything because she knew how hard it was on her daughter.

The ride back La Push was a long silent one.

**

Jacob felt a shiver down his spine.

“What is it?” Leah asked.

It was around sun set. He was supposed to be patrolling all night.

“I don’t know.” he said confused himself. “I just know I have to go see Eliana.”

Leah knew what it was. Sam had felt it too when Emily almost had an accident. It was like he felt her pain. Leah understood. “Go, I’ll cover for you.”

Jacob was surprised to see this side of her but nonetheless took her offer. He phased and took off running to Eliana.

His heart felt like it was getting kicked over and over again. He felt her anguish. Her need to be comforted.

When he arrived at her house he didn’t know what to do. So he knocked on the front door. Karen answered.

“Oh, hello Jacob. I’m so glad you’re here,” she greeted him.

“Is Eliana okay?” He asked.

“I’m not sure. She won’t let me inside her room. She won’t let me call any of her friends to come and cheer her up and I have to get to the hospital. Can I ask you a big favor?”

“Sure.” he said anything to be near Eliana.

“Can you watch Amber until Eliana feels better? I’ll pay--”

“No need, ma’am. I’ll be happy to. Free of charge.” He smiled.

“Oh thank you, Jacob. Bless your heart.” Karen walked past him and got inside of her car.

Amber was watching TV.

“JAKE!” Amber squealed and ran to him. “Did you bring Nessie?”

“Sorry, squirt. It’s just me.”

She pouted but then smiled. “Are you Eliana’s boyfriend now? I don’t like the other guy.”

“Why not?”

“I don’t trust him. Sometimes he makes her cry and leave funny marks on her arms.”

Jacob furrowed his eyebrows.

“What kind of marks?” He asked the little girl.

She was about to answer when…

“What are you doing here?” Eliana’s voice was hoarse.

He turned to see her at the middle of the stairs. Her eyes were puffy. She had been crying. He felt the urge to pull her close and tell her everything was going to be okay.

“Your mom asked me to baby-sit.”

She frowned. “You can leave now. It’s time for Amber to go to sleep.”

“But, Elle!” Amber whined. “It’s Saturday, you promised me we would watch a movie. And I want Jake to join us!”

Eliana glared at her sister and Jacob.

Eliana wanted to go to sleep early because she had a job to do early in the morning. But she couldn’t say no to the face both Amber and Jacob were giving her.

“You pick the movie while I go make the popcorn.” Eliana said heading down the rest of the stairs. Jacob hot on her trail.

She walked in the kitchen and reached for the cupboard high above her. She jumped twice trying to get it but failed.

A deep chuckle came from behind her. She felt the heat from his body and when he pressed it against her back as he reached for the bag of popcorn, she felt a bolt of shock.

She slowly turned around and was face to face.

She had to look up to see into his eyes, they were a chocolate brown. They were so intense with emotions, but she couldn’t decipher exactly what those emotions were, but she knew that looking into his eyes, she felt a ray of happiness and safety. Why did she always feel like this when Jacob was around?

No one else made her feel this secured. Not even her own mother. Jacob had something that made her feel like no matter what he would always be there for her whenever she fell.

That no matter how badly she screwed up he would forgive her and love her even more.

She shook off the feeling.

Stupid girl, Jacob still loves Bella. She thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments:

Key to my heart
shasha24
Brooklynn Marie
hachie
ameliabelle
sugarrluvr :D
XOXloveangelXOX
autumnfreakshow
laskater87
lmaoyas23
itstaalgood