Status: Writing with Aimee, hopefully tonight :]

I Have a Watch, but I Don't Have Time

I've Got A Road and it Leads to Decadence.

"I'll call ya when I get a break." Shaant spoke into the receiver. The bell above the door rang signaling the entrance of yet another customer. "There's someone here, gotta go, babe. Bye." He spoke quickly, hanging up.
Shaant turned, putting his professional face on. He opened his mouth to speak but the boy cut him off.
"Gaskarth, we reserved a house for the whole summer." He said, turning back to his phone.
"Gotcha," Shaant responded, dropping the professional act. Taking out the guest book, he began to search for the "Gaskarth's". "Here we are, house number 18." He said, more to himself than to the kid. "Here you are," Shaant handed him the key.
"Oh thanks bro," he said looking up from his phone long enough to take the key and leave. "Here," Gaskarth said, tossing the key to his parents, "I'm gonna take a walk." With that, he began his walk.
Alex planned on spending the majority of his time there wandering around. Hopefully seeing Floridian chicks, hopefully. "Oh look, there's one." He couldn't help turning to stare. She smirked giving him those blinky eyes. Alex changed his mind, "This trip is going to be great," he thought, checking out two more brunettes in bikinis.

"So after all that, he failed." Aimee let out a small chuckle at her friend's story.
"Pointless," she muttered.
"Exactly," Autumn agreed, raising her pitch. "But y'know I told him that all along."
"I know you did." Aimee said staring intently at the sign ahead of her. "Hacikyan Resorts". It always made her palms sweat no matter how many times she visited him. Guilt settled in her stomach as she shook her thoughts of Shaant out of her head. "He's your best friend's boyfriend." She told herself as she did every other time but it never helped. But, of course, she could argue that she liked him first; though she would never be that much of a bitch. Autumn loved Shaant and, as mean as it sounds, she hoped the feeling was unparalleled.
"Hey babe," Autumn called, opening the door. We stepped in far enough to close the door.
"Shaant, I'm telling you it's completely necessary." A girl wearing a red lifeguard sweatshirt and shorts said. Aimee had heard about her before from Autumn. She was annoyed that her and Shaant were good friends and accused him of cheating a couple of teems. But, Aimee knew he'd never do that, she had faith in him.
"I'll let my dad know." He said, eyeing us standing in the corner. The girl said something incoherent and Shaant nodded.
"Alright, I'll see you then kid." She said jokingly before turning around and walking out. But, not before giving a slight glare in our direction.
Kim walked out muttering to herself. What ever happened to bros before hoe's? She wouldn't necessarily call herself a "bro", but still. Besides, their conversation was strictly business. It wasn't until her face collided with a chest that she realized she was even walking.
"Oh I'm sorry." He apologized quickly grabbing her wrists, stopping her from falling backwards.
"No I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." She said barging past him once she was stable.
Alex followed her with his eyes, he was a little taken aback by her rushed attitude. But, mostly by the fact that she didn't even look at him. As conceited as it sounds, Alex expected her to fall all over him. It's not his fault every other girl did it all the time and it just became expected. But, somehow her lack of interest intrigued him. He wanted to make her notice him. And, he had all summer to do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?
Comment it?
Subscribe to it?
Sex?
Cool bro.