Status: Writing with Aimee, hopefully tonight :]

I Have a Watch, but I Don't Have Time

But a Dead End Sign Waits Down the Line.

Shaant kicked rocks, attempting to pass the time but it wasn't helping. Sighing, he leaned against the window of the small café he was waiting at.
"I'm so sorry," Kim breathed, running from across the street. "Sorry I'm so late," her voice was breathless probably from running all the way here. Shaant wiped the annoyed look off his face and smiled at her.
"It's fine but just for the record we're even." He smirked, talking about kicking her out of the office earlier. Kim just rolled her eyes and opened the door.
"Shall we?" She asked laughing.
"We shall." Shaant said, taking the door from her and leading her inside. The two of them walked to a back corner, brushing past a waitress. She stopped writing for a second, taking a quick look at the couple that just passed her before returning to take the group's order.
"I know she's your girlfriend and all but I can't stand her." Kim said looking through the menu.
"She's driving me crazy brah. I like her but I can't wait on her hand and foot y'know." Shaant sighed, dropping his chin in his hands. Kim shook her head.
"And you don't have to. You can get another girl who's not as high maintenance." Shaant nodded and looked up at the waitress who was now standing at the end of their table.
"Can I get you two drinks?" She asked, finally looking up. Aimee's jaw dropped slightly. "Shaant?"
"Oh hey Aimee," he smiled, "I totally forgot you worked here." Aimee tried to ignore the fact that he didn't remember something simple about her. Yeah, it was something stupid to get upset over but when you like someone that much it really bothers you. She overruled her emotion with anger.
"Yeah, and what are you doing?" She asked referring to Kim sitting across from him.
"Kim and I are spending quality time together," he smiled, "I don't know if you two ever got introduced."
"Oh I know who you are," she said glaring at Kim.
"Oh really?" She responded giving her a dirty look.
"Really. You're the one ruining my best friend's relationship, and Shaant I really believed you too."
"Listen here, I'll have you know-" Kim began, starting up. Shaant shot up holding his hands out.
"Stop, stop. We're just hanging out. Neither of us are doing anything wrong. So I'd like a Sprite, and Kim coke right?"
"Actually, I lost my appetite." She growled, looking at Aimee. Shaant rolled his eyes.
"Sit down, we came here to eat and I'm not leaving until I get a chicken sandwich." Kim sighed, taking her seat.
"Yeah I'll have a coke."
♠ ♠ ♠
Like it?
'Tis my newest story that I'm actually writing. And I'm writing it with a friend and we like it :] But, I want to know what y'all thinkk.