Status: Writing with Aimee, hopefully tonight :]

I Have a Watch, but I Don't Have Time

I Leave My Footprints For The Evidence.

"I don't know when it ends Mom, it's just a beach party." He spoke into the receiver of his phone. "Yes mom," he replied, rolling his eyes. "Oh look I'm here, talk to you later. Love ya, bye." He spoke so fast it was almost incoherent. She worried way too much, although she had a good reason with Alex.
"Hey there," said a female voice. Alex tore himself from his thoughts and looked over at the source of the sound. A cute blond with a lifeguard bathing suit and a pair of shorts sat at the entrance of the beach. Alex wasn't very interested in her per say but he was still interested in that lifeguard he ran into earlier.
"Oh hi. Are you a lifeguard?" He asked, cutting to the chase. She nodded, standing up.
"You have a thing for lifeguards?" She asked, getting just about as close as she could.
"Uhm, for one in particular, yeah."
"Oh really," she said seductively, stepping even closer.
"Yeah, uhm could you tell me who was working earlier today?" Her face fell and she took a large stop back.
"You're an asshole," she scoffed, stomping off. Alex just shrugged.
"I guess I'll have to find her on my own then." He mumbled to himself walking into the beach.

"This or this?" Autumn asked holding up two shirts. Aimee looked up from the magazine on her lap long enough to mumble her answer.
"I don't care they're both nice."
"Help me please. Shaant and I have been fighting so much lately and I really want this party to make up for it." Aimee sighed and closed her magazine.
"Can I tell you something with all honesty?"
"Of course you're my best friend, you can tell me anything." She said sitting down next to Aimee.
"Today, at the café Shaant and Kim came in together. I really think that they were on a date." Autumn dropped her face into her hands. "I half didn't want to tell you but you deserve to know."
"No, I'm glad you did. But why does he do this to me?"
"I don't know why and I'm really sorry. I yelled at him though, it's bullshit everything he's done to you." Sure Aimee was laying it on a little thick, she wanted them to break up in the worst way. And even if she wanted them broken up, she still didn't want her best friend hurt.
"Y'know what, forget him. We're still going to that party." Autumn said, pulling Aimee up.
"No, no, no. I have work tomorrow, I can't go." Autumn just put her sad face on.
"Oh fine." Aimee gave in.
"Shaant no!" Kim screamed as Shaant dropped her in the water. "You're an ass," she yelled once she resurfaced.
"You know that's not true," he laughed.
"No, it's not true but I'm mad at you right now." She said crossing her arms over her wet t-shirt. "Now, I gotta find new clothes, thanks." She complained wading back to the beach. Shaant just followed laughing.
"I told you I'd do it." He gloated from behind.
"I didn't think you actually would," she pouted bolting for the nearest towel.
"Remember that next time," he said still laughing. She shook her head wrapping herself in the towel. "I'll find you new clothes don't worry," he said looking through the crowd for someone to ask.
"That would be much appreciated." Shaant searched for someone that he even recognized, 'how many people were even here?' The beach was full of unfamiliar faces. He nearly yelled when he finally saw someone he had seen before.
"You see that kid," he said pointing to the boy in the crowd.
"Who?" Kim asked turning her head and leaning forward trying to see the kid.
"Blond-ish hair, red shorts."
"Oh yeah, I see him. He has clothes for me?" Shaant laughed.
"I can see, but so far he's the only person that I recognize here. And, I don't even know him." Kim laughed. "Well I kinda, he's staying in one of the houses for the summer. His last name's but really that's all I can tell ya."
"He looks familiar when did he check in?" She asked examining him as he walked through the crowd.
"This morning, that's the only reason why I remember who he is." Shaant said laughing a little.
"Well call him over, he looks like he needs someone to talk to." She said, "besides he might know someone with clothes." Shaant shook his head.
"He looks like he's looking for someone."
"Call him over anyway," she said giving him a little push in the direction of the Gaskarth boy. Shaant shook his head but continued over to him anyway.
"Hey, Gaskarth right?" He asked although he already knew it was him. Alex spun around looking at Shaant confused.
"Yeah, do I know you?"
"You checked in this morning, I was the clerk." Alex's eyes widened with realization.
"Oh I remember you, Alex." He said sticking his hand out.
"Shaant," he replied giving Alex a high five. "My friend and I are chilling over there if you wanna join us, you look a little lonely." Alex laughed.
"So true, dude. And, if you don't mind I think I will join you."
"No problem man," Shaant said leading him back to the steps Kim was sitting on. "Alex this is my friend Kim, Kim this is Alex." Shaant said once they reached Kim. Alex looked down at the familiar face, it was her. He smiled sitting down next to her.
"Hey, I believe we met before." Kim gave him a blank stare.
"Oh god, you." She said realizing who he was. His face must've lowered because she quickly added, "not in a bad way. I just remembered who you were." She laughed.
Shaant took a seat on the other side of Kim watching them exchange friendly words and small talk. For some reason he wanted to be disconnected, though he had a feeling he shouldn't completely disconnect himself. He could see by the way Alex looked at Kim that there was an attraction whether it was just physical he had no clue but Kim was like his little sister and he always looked out for her. Why couldn't his girlfriend just understand that, as many times as he explained it she'll never understand. It kind of broke his heart, he just wanted everyone to get along.
"Heya buddy," Kim called laughing. Shaant shot out of thoughts and back into reality. "You're girlfriends over there," she said pointing to the crowd of dancers. It took him a bit to find her but there she was dancing with some dude he's never seen before.
"Dude what the hell," he said angrily standing up. Kim rested her hand on his shoulder.
"Leave her be, you don't need to go through all of that." Shaant coldly brushed her hand off his shoulder.
"No, I'm making a scene like she does to us in public." With that he bolted in her direction.
"Shaant you're only making things worse," Kim called from behind him. He knew she was right but he didn't care. **

Aimee looked up just in time to see Shaant barging in their direction. His face was hard and his jaw was tight, it made chills go down her spine and butterflies arise in her stomach. She quickly tapped her friends shoulder, Autumn looked at her but it was too late for a warning. Shaant grabbed her wrist and forcefully pulled her out of the crowd.
"Shaant oh my gosh let go of me," she screamed pulling her hand back. "What do you think you're doing?" She demanded.
"Doing exactly what you do to me!" He yelled. "What the hell are you doing? You bitch at me when I try to hang out with one of my best friends but you can grind up on random guys!" His face was as red as Autumn has ever seen it. Aimee ran over in an attempt to help out her friend, after all she did feel responsible for this fight. Shaant noticed her but he ignored it.
"I'm not the one who started this whole cheating thing so don't blame me."
"I never cheated on you," his face was right in front of hers. It made Autumn nervous, all the fights they've been in she's never seen him this mad before. Kim came running over wearing a bright red hoodie which pissed Autumn off even more. She was the one that started everything, if he wasn't friends with a skank she wouldn't have to worry about it. "You know what Autumn I'm fucking done with you, go screw up someone else’s life because I don't need this anymore." Those words stung Autumn worse than any other thing anyone has ever said to her.
“It’s all your fault,” she yelled at Kim.
“Whatever fuck you,” she said taking Shaant’s hand and leading him away from the two girls.
Aimee put her hand on her best friend’s shoulder. She knew it was going to be a silent night, Autumn tended to shut down when things like these happen. But, Aimee didn’t mind because she was happy about it. As terrible as it is, tonight was probably one of the best nights of her life. Shaant was a single man and all she needed to do was find a way to get to him and keep her best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Feedbackagee Yo!?