Status: A Two Shot for a Contest! All done.

Second Heartbeat

I want you

“We made front page! Only thanks to you, Mr. Syn.” A man rang from behind a news paper.

“Brian. What do you want?” Brian growled taking in the built man drinking coffee.

“Well aren’t you just a little fire cracker!” His laughed rang through Brian’s ears making him shiver. “What do I want?”

Brian nodded rolling his eyes.

“What do I want…let’s see.” Shadows said as he got up and began to pace in front of Brian. Stopping directly in front of Brian, and looking him straight in the eyes. “I want you.”

“What for? I’m no use to you. Why keep me around?” Brain asked glaring into his deep hazel eyes.

“Promise not to tell?” Shadows whispers as he touched Brian’s cheek with his own.
Brains breath caught as he just nodded trying to look away from the suddenly beautiful man. Shadows grabbed Brain hand and pulled him toward the hallway.

-:-
Shadows’ room


Brian shut the door behind him and turned slowly to face Shadows. Growling in lust Shadows collides his lips into Brian’s. Brian moaned, running his rough hands over his toned chest. When he got to the belt he began to undo the button.

“Mmm, are you sure that you want to do this?” Shadows breathed curling his fingers in Brian’s long hair.

Brian looked up to Shadows with a soft face before pulling down his jeans revealing his rainbow covers boxers.

“Rainbows? Shadows, really?” Brian asked smirking up at Shadows.

“Matt, call me Matt baby.” Matt breathed as Brain slowly pulled down his boxers.

Brian looked at his throbbing member tremble under his touch. Slowly he wrapped his mouth around his head as he massaged his upper thigh. Groaning Matt pulled on Brian’s hair, making him stand up. Kissing his lips Matt reached for a condom and slipped it on then roughly tossed Brian to the bed. Diving on top of him holding Brian’s legs on each side of his head, and leaning down to kiss him. Plunging in to Brian making him scream out and Matt started slow then got faster. Brian arched his back wanting more of his capture. Brian could tell that he was close so he grabbed Matt, pulling him as deep as he could get. Felling Matt hit the spot Brian screamed out in pear ecstasy. Feeling Matt shiver Brian just began to laugh.

“What’s so funny?” Matt asked looking over at a bright eyed Brian.

“You never did tell me why you wanted me around” Brian said turning to look at Matt.

“I have no idea. You just jumped my men, to help a random guy that was at the store. And
not to mention, now you’re hated for it by that Lacey bitch. I love the way you looked when
you were a sleep. And the way you weren’t afraid to ask me about my boxers. Dear god, listen to me. I Sound like a drama queen.” Matt said looking away from Brian.

“Aww.” Brian said leaning up to kiss him. “But really, why rainbow?”

““That is why I want you, Brian.” Matt breathed rolling on to the bed to him.

“Syn. Call me Syn.” Brian laughed rolling back on top of Matt.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i decided to make this a Two shot.
Maybe i'll make a sequel.
Maybe.
Anyhoo.
Leave loves or hates.
For Aly::Word count 535

xxx

Brian