Status: Active. :] for sure.

This Is the Bottom Line, It's True

Two.

The guys ran off stage, Bri and I clapped at them.

"Great job guys." Bri said.

"Killed it looking mighty fine." I grinned.

"Thanks!" Joe hugged me and wiped his sweat on me.

"EW! Get off!" I laughed, pushing him.

"I didn't even notice there was a rip in these jeans." Garbo laughed, I did too.

"What can I say? I'm a sucker for ripped jeans." I shrugged, putting on an innocent face.

"Yeah you are." Bri snorted from her conversation with Nick. I looked at her.

"Yeah I am." I grinned back at her, she rolled her eyes and we went on the bus. They didn't drink alcohol, at all. It bummed me out. We were all lounging and it was boring. I looked at Bri, she was deep in conversation with Kevin, I looked to Nick- he was strumming his acoustic guitar. Joe- he was watching television, and Garbo was reading. "Garrrrrbo?"

"Yes?" He didn't look up from his book.

"Can you go buy me some alcohol if I gave you the money?" I gave him puppy eyes, he looked at me.

"You're how old again?"

"19."

"No," He laughed.

"Why?" I pouted.

"Because you're not 21."

"So? You'd buy Joe some if he wanted it."

"But he doesn't."

"You just admitted!" I pointed at him.

"No, I'm not buying you any." He chuckled. I sat there for a minute before standing up. I plucked the book out of his hands. He glared at me slightly.

"Please?" I pouted.

"No, can I have my book?"

"Garbo, please." I practically begged. "I will do anything, if it makes you feel any better I only like Mikes Hard Lemonade." I said, "It's not legit beer."

"It still has a high alcohol level, and no. I'm not buying it. Now can I have my book back?" He stood up, towering over me. I looked up at him, backing up.

"Doesn't matter how much alcohol is in it. It's not like I'm going to get shit faced."

"Wow! The mouth on you girl!" Joe snapped his fingers, not looking away from the television.

"Joe, shut up." I laughed, the turned back to Garbo. "I don't have it very often. I promise, I won't ask you again. It's like a celebration."

"A celebration for what?"

"A good fucking show." I said.

"Will you knock it off with your language!?" Joe sounded in again.

"No!" I barked in his direction.

"No." Garbo said, I stared straight in his eyes.

"Please." I said through clenched teeth.

"Is the tension in here thick or is it just me?" Bri asked, I didn't stop looking at Garbo; he didn't stop looking at me.

"I'm not buying it for you."

"Why?"

"Because, I'm not going to ruin a fragile life." That hit me in the heart like cupid. I stared at the floor now. I hugged him.

"I'm sorry..." I said softly, "I was acting like a maniac. I shouldn't have did that.."

"It's okay, we're all a little crazy sometimes." He put his arms around me.

"Here's your book back," I pulled away from the hug, giving him the book.

"I wasn't going to finish it tonight," He threw it on the couch. He walked passed me towards the bunks. I watched him the whole way, he grabbed some clothes before walking towards the bathroom.

Why does he have such an impact on me when I've only known him 2 days?

"Earth to Tori." Bri said, I blinked, looking at her.

"Hm?"

"You okay space cadet?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Huh? Oh, I'm fine. Just got a lot on my mind." I said, "I think I'm going to get a drink and lay down." I went into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle before going to my bunk.

My bunk was one of the ones that are only a couple inches off the floor, due to how short I am. Everyone else has the upper bunks. There was two sets of bunks on each side and there was a bottom bunk, a middle bunk, and a top bunk for each set.

I closed my curtain, pulling down the small portable DVD player sized screen and put in the cartoon version of Alice In Wonderland. The last thing I remember watching on the screen was the caterpillar smoking the hookah.

When I opened my eyes it seemed like nothing happened, the movie was only 10 minutes from the last part I was at. So I sighed, getting up and getting my pajamas. I changed in the bathroom before going into the kitchen area and finding some sleeping pills. I popped a couple of them before going back to my bunk and drifting back to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I hope it's good, still not too sure about it. XD

Seems good to me, though.

If you don't like it, well, who cares? My story. :P

:]] <3