Status: Active. :] for sure.

This Is the Bottom Line, It's True

Five.

I woke up and looked around. I was in Garbo's arms. We must've fell asleep like this. I looked at the kitchen, the others were in there- eating and watching us. I looked at them they stared. I blinked a couple times and unwrapped Garbo's arms so I could get up.

"Good morning." Joe stared wide eyed at me.

"Morning, Joe." I yawned.

"Sleep good?" He asked.

"Yep." I nodded.

"Cute way of sleeping." He said, I glared at him. He grinned.

"Have a show today?" I asked Kevin.

"When we get into Australia." He said.

"AUSTRALIA!? HOT DAMN!" I jumped, grinning. "Their accents are hot." I winked. They laughed.

~

We boarded their private jet to go to Australia. Bri and Nick were missing. I looked around.

"What's wrong?" Garbo asked from my side. We were on the seats next to each other, his arm was around my shoulder.

"Where's Bri and Nick?" I asked.

"Hm, I don't know." He shrugged. I got up.

"I'll be right back, Garb." I walked towards the bathroom, but didn't hear anything. I pressed my ear to the door, Joe ran over. I hushed him and he did the same. There was grunting and groaning. We thought Nick might've been masturbating, but then we heard a girl, we looked at each other with our eyes wide.

"GET SOME!" Joe screamed. I covered his mouth.

"JOE!" Bri screeched.

"Bri... we on the mile high club now?" I asked.

"Tori!?" She screeched.

"Are you fucking Nick?" I asked.

"Slightly." Nick said.

"Ewhhhh! I'm not using that bathroom. You guys could've waited to reproduce till we were in the hotel room." I frowned.

"Who said we were reproducing?" Bri opened, the door, I ran, hiding behind Garbo.

"Uhh. Hey." Garbo smiled.

"Hey, disgusted, don't use the bathroom." I said, burrying my face in his body.

"Why?" He chuckled.

"You don't want to know. Trust me." I laughed, he chuckled, then they took their seats. He looked down at me and smiled, I smiled up at him.

I cannot wait to get to Australia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. Just wanted to get Bri's sex in it. ;D XD

And plus I gotta work on the All Time Low story Bri and I have going on...