Status: Active. :] for sure.

This Is the Bottom Line, It's True

Seven.

The guys played a good show, like usual, but we all went to our rooms and just took a break. I looked to Garbo.

"Hey," I said, throwing a pillow on him.

"Hey." He said, looking to me, throwing the pillow back.

"I'm bored." I stuck my tongue out.

"I'm sorry." He said, biting his lip, "We could go explore."

"And get lost?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Wanna?" He asked, I sat there before both of us jumped up. We first went to Kevin and Joe's room, they were asleep. So then we went to Bri and Nick's room. As I opened the door I seen them, HUMPING! I quickly shut the door.

"Garbo, we're not telling anyone, I guess. They'll just have to find us." I grinned, taking his hand.

*

There was so much to see. We were everywhere. Though my mind kept going to bad things.

"Tori?" A voice asked, I turned and my heart dropped to my feet.

"Kyle." I said.

"Long time no see! How are you?" He asked.

"Still heart broken." I crossed my arms.

"Tori, I was drunk. I'm sorry." He said, "I had no control, you were how old? 16, you weren't even letting me feel you. So, what Idid, was I went and actually did soemthing."

"You should've resepcted me, who gives a fuck if you were drunk? If you loved me enough then you wouldn't have went and had sex."

"Listen, Tori." He sighed, "I'm sorry. I truely am. Please, give me another chance." He asked.

"No,"

"Why?"

"I have Garbo." I brought my arms around Garbo, holding him tight.

"Really? So you're just going to drop it?"

"Yep. It's not cool living in the past, live life like you're gonna die tomorrow," I said, "Plus, karma's a bitch, and so am I." I led Garbo away from Kyle.

"That kid didn't even look like he was worth it."

"He wasn't. I'm glad I got that over with. He shouldn't have even talked to me." I shrugged.

"Well, good job." He said, kissing my forehead.

"Plus, I got you. Where would that leave us? Nowhere." I laughed.

"Us?" He asked.

"Well yeah. We're close. About as close as a whale in spandex." He laughed.

"Really? That's tight." He said, I grinned.

"You're telling me!"

"Well, you know, since we're tight like that... and now you had closure... would you care if I took you on a date sometime before we leave Australia?"

"I'd love you to." I blushed.

"Alright, how about Thursday? Our day off?"

"Sounds perfect. Care if I chose where?"

"Not at all."

"How about the beach?"

"Sounds like a plan." He smiled, I did too.

"Can't wait." I smiled, as I looked to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 starting to run out of ideas. SO, I shall listen to as much music as I can to spark random ideas (for example, all the stories I ever type/ have typed were all based from some random songs.)

:]