Status: Active. :] for sure.

This Is the Bottom Line, It's True

Nine.

THIS CHAPTER WAS DONE BY BRIANNA, BECAUSE TORI IS JACKASS AND JUST HAD TO GO CAMPING.
Just kidding. ;D Love you, Tori~


As the day went by, I found myself falling harder and harder for Greg Garbowsky. My heart thudded against my ribcage when he looked me in the eyes. I couldn't help but to day dream about what it would be like to marry him.

As if that would happen, though.

I'm too young, for one. And, duh, he's not interested. He just cares about me.

But there's that voice in the back of my head saying, repeatedly, he kissed you, he likes you, go after him, but I couldn't listen. I was too afraid of getting hurt again.

We got back to the hotel pretty late, because he took me out to dinner after the beach. And he paid for me. Can this damn guy get anymore amazing?!

We walked back to our room in silence. He didn't speak as he made a direct line for the bathroom, leaving me standing in the room alone. Sighing, I walked back out and took the elevator to the floor Bri and Nick's room was on. I was in need of some serious girl talk.

BRIANNA'S POINT OF VIEW, MUDDAFOOKA.

I yawned as I climbed out of the shower. I was exhausted, and just wanted to go asleep. I had gotten a new book this morning and had been reading it whenever I got the chance. When I finally looked at the clock, it was 1am. We had to get up early tomorrow, so I'm pretty much fucked as of now.

Speaking of which...

My mind wandered to Nick as I pulled on one of his button-ups. What was I to him? Just a fuck-buddy, or did he really have feelings for me? That day on the plane was so unexpected and random, that it still bothered me to think about it. He had ambushed me in the fucking bathroom. He was my weakness; I had been feeling something for him since we met, and when he showed interest, I was all for it. I did nothing to stop him. He damn near ripped my clothes off and pinned me to the wall.

Purity ring my fucking ass.

It made me wonder; was that his first time? Did he just accidentally lose control, or was he not a virgin before hand?

Did I mean anything to him - or was I just an easy fuck?

I hoped and prayed he felt something for me. I was falling for him, fast, and I didn't want to fall alone. I wanted him to catch me.

As I finished getting dressed in my night attire, the door opened. I turned, blinking.

Speak of the god damn devil.

The smirk that made my heart soar etched across his face as he approached, closing and locking the door behind him.

"No." I said immediately, backing away. "I am too fucking tired."

"Come on," he begged, cornering me, "please? I want you." He leaned in, brushing his lips against mine as our hips met. "I need you."

"Nick..." I mumbled as his hands went for the buttons on the shirt I just put on. He kissed me roughly, my stomach exploding with butterflies. My hands found his hair and tugged slightly, making him moan and press more into me.

Again, I would let him have me without a fight.

At least, I thought I would, that is until there was a loud, obnoxious voice in the other room.

"Helloooo?! Your door is open and there's no one hereeee!" Tori sang. "Are you fucking again? God damn! Bri, I need to talk to you!" I pulled away from Nick, pushing him back.

"My girl needs me." He made a noise of protest, frowning as he pulled me back. "Nick-"

"Fine." He pouted, kissing me gently. My thoughts went haywire with confusion. The way he touched me, kissed me - hell, the way he fucked me made me think he had feelings for me. But did he? Or was he putting on a show just to get laid?

I exited the bathroom after fixing my shirt and cocked an eyebrow at Tori.

"No, we weren't fucking. What do you need, love?"

"To talk," her eyes darted to Nick, who stood in the bathroom doorway with his arms crossed, "alone." I turned to him.

"You heard the lady. Out."

"What? But it's my room!" He whined.

"It's also mine. I'll let you do whatever the hell you want to me tomorrow night if you leave right now." Tori gagged, pretending to throw up as his eyes sparkled.

"Okay." He nodded, kissed me, and left quickly. Before Tori could speak, I cut her off.

"I'm a fucking slut." I said miserably. She blinked, confused.

"Huh?"

"I'm so easy - all he cares is about is sex and I'm an idiot for letting myself fall for him." I felt tears well in my eyes as I sat on the bed.

"What? No, that's not true." She sat beside me. "Listen, I talked to Joe. And Joe talked to Nick. He's crazy about you, Bri. He can't get enough - obviously." I looked up in surprise.

"You're lying."

"Nope. Full blown truth. Cross my heart."

"Hope to die?"

"Stick a needle in my eye." She nodded. "Anyway, can I talk now?"

"Go right ahead." I couldn't hide my smile.

"I'm falling in love with Garbo."

Mother fucker say what?

"Wait, repeat that? I think I heard you wrong." I leaned closer, eyes wide. She rolled her eyes.

"You heard me, Bri."

"I can't believe it!" I threw my arms around her, giggling. "My little Tori is falling in love!"

"I'm older than you," she grumbled, "and shut up, I don't need the whole word hearing."

"Sorry, sorry." I beamed, pulling away. "Gah, how do you know?"

"Just...the way he makes me feel. I'm happy around him." She said quietly, blushing. I was nearly bouncing with excitement.

"Did you tell him?"

"Hell no." She shook her head. "He doesn't like me that way."

"Uh, are you fucking kidding me? Do you see the way he looks at you? He wants to fu-"

"Shut up!" She blushed furiously. I snickered.

"Okay, fine. But he does stare at you a lot. With this smile on his face and everything."

"Like the way Nick looks at you?" I stopped.

"Don't turn this on me. We're talking about you." She sighed.

"I dunno...you know what happened last time I fell for someone."

"I kicked them in the nuts, yeah." I nodded as she laughed. "Just tell him."

"Maybe." She stood. "I'm gonna head to bed. Thanks, Bri. Love you." She hugged me.

"No problem, chica. Love you, too. Go get your man." I winked, nudging her. She smiled as she left.

I haven't seen that smile on her face in a long time.

I might just have to have a conversation with Garbo. Just to see if he's right for my Tori.