Status: Work In Progress

Unholy Confessions.

6. Mcdonald's Hotdogs!

Becca and I drove all over Huntington Beach for an apartment. Finally we found one on mainstreet. I didn't want it because it was so close to where the guys lived. But Becca insisted i get it. I decided i should get Gena's opinion on it so i called her. She said she would be over in a little bit. The apartment was really nice though. It had two bedrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and two bathrooms connected to each of the rooms. The lady said it was only 1,000 a month, including utilities and electric. So that's another reason I wasn't to sure, it cost a lot..

Gena walked through the door.
"This place is amazing!" she said going through it.
"I just don't know because it cost so much.."
"Oh my god i have a brilliant idea!" Rebbecca said.
"Yeah?"
"I could move in with you!"
"That's Brilliant."

We told the lady that we wanted it. She said that there were other offers on it. We told her we could pay her right now and she said she'll have to go back to the office and check. We followed her back to the office. Ten minutes later she tells us that all we had to do was sign the papers and pay. [Sounds like a mob..] We did all that technical stuff and left.

"Yay!" Becca said.
"Well i guess now we need to go get boxes andstuff and a moving van to get my stuff out of my old aparment.." i said sighing.
"Yeah!,why don't we do it tomarrow?"
"Uhm.."
"Don't worry you can stay at my house." Gena said.
"But you already have Rebbecca staying withyou and Zacky."
"So we have more rooms" She stated simply.
"i dont know..." i said.
"Oh come on! it'd be like a sleepover, except everyonehas their own room!" Rebbecca said.
"Fine.but we should call the moving people tonight."

Rebbecca took me back to my apartment and we told Gena we would be there in an hour. I decided to pack up some stuff, and put my clothes in suitcases. I told my Apartment owner that i would be in he processing of moving out over the next few days. He told me as long as i had the keys and my last payment in his hands on the last day of moving out then he was okay with that.

Rebbecca drove us back to Gena's and Zacky's house. And we walked in. Everyone was still there. All looking at me, with those eyes, with the look that I hate. They were all looking at me with sympathy Some were mixed with Anger, and relief. I've seen that too.
Stop staring i wanted to say, But instead i said "Uhm, what room am i staying in?"
"I'll show you" Zacky said getting up and Rebbecca sat down.
"okay." I followed Zacky.

"So uhm, none of them are happy.."
"Oh really Zacky. i sort of figured that when i walked in and they all stared at me."
"Uhm yeah. well, do you want anything to eat. we were about to order out."
"Yeah sure,"
"What do you want."
"Whatever you guys are getting is fine."
"Okay." he said walking downstairs.
I put my suitcase on the bed and walked back downstairs. I heard them talking as i was near the edge of the stairs. So i stopped before i decended them.

"who could do soemthing like that to someone?" i heard one of the girls say.
"I dont know, he was pretty messed up to begin with though" Rebbecca had said.
"i want to go kill him." one of he guys said.
"Yeah me too! lets go get him and kill him!" said one of the other guys, i could hear him standing up.
"guy's he's in jail for life, i doubt you can get to him to kill him." Zacky said to them.

"Personally i think she is lying." Said another girl.
"How the fuck is she lying?" Brian asked her.
"Well do you have any proof of what happened?" she said.
"She has SCARS on her fucking stomach, isn't that enough proof?" Gena asked.
"Well all i'm saying is she could of done that to herself, and plus, none of us had seen any of the alleged scars."
"Oh yeah cause so many people go around STABBING themself in the stomach to get their boyfriend to go to jail, is that what your saying Michelle?" Rebbecca said yelling at her.
"It could be possible."


I walked down the stairs.
"You want proof? Here's your fucking proof!" i said lifting my shirt up.
My stomach, So many scars, it looked like a dog or a bear had mauled me. It would never be normal, it would never be flat like it use to.
Some of them Gasped.
"For all i know you could of just like has surgery or soemthing to make it look like that, or it all could be fake." She said lookng at me. I walked up to her and slapped her, tears brimming my eyes.
"Don't you ever say that I would do this to myself. Only someone like you would say i did this to myself." i said turning around. "I'm sory Gena, Zacky, but i don't think i can stay here." i said walking up the stairs and to grab my suitcase.

I walked downstairs and out the door.
"Where are you going to go..?" Someone said walking out after me.
"I don't know, a motel."
"Don't, if you don't want to stay at gena's and Zacky's you can stay at mine. i have a spare bedroom incase someone wants to crash there. Please don't let michelle get to you, she's a bitch and everyone knows that, Hell even Brian knows that" he said.
"Jimmy, i dont know."

"Please, i just want to know that you are okay, and plus this is too much drama for you to start out your two weeks of nothing to do. So come back in.. Please.." he said begging me, with his wide blue eyes.

I sighed and grabbed the hand that was held out towards me. He led me back inside. I could hear someone yelling at someone else.
"I don't know Jimmy."
"Why not?"
"Well, i sort of did yell at Brian's girlfriend.."
"Don't worry about that, she needs someone to yell at her." He said walking right into the house.

"FINE I'LL BE OUT TOMARROW!" Michelle screamed as she passed me, then glared at me and walked out the door.
"Glad that's over." I heard Brian say.
"Brian. you didn't have to break up with her because of me."
"Well you are our friend, and you're going to be in our life, if she can't be nice to you then i don't want her in my life. and plus she was a pain in my ass, i needed to break up with her" he sighed sitting back. "No offence Val."
"None taken, now i don't have to act like her when im around her, which was all the time." she said sighing sitting back against Matt.

I laughed.
"Guy's A decided she will stay in my guest room i have." Jimmy said suddenly. Everyone just looked at him, then at me, then at our hands. We were still holding hands. When we both noticed this we let go quickly and turned away and blushed.

I did like Jimmy, he was nice, fun to be around, and funny. Yet he was also serious at times. He was, in my opinion, Perfect, or as perfect as someone could get.
"So.." Matt said looking at us funny.
"I'm hungry." I blurted.
Everyone laughed.

"Well since our food got ruined.." Zacky said looking over at the wall. "In michelle's fight with Brian, How bout we go to a restaurant?"
Everyone gave their approval so we took three cars.
The first one, Matt, Val, Brian and Becca. The Second one, Zacky, Johnny, Lacey, and Gena, and the last one Jimmy and I.

We got to the restaurant.
I got out of the car and tried to walk, but with my leg being like my leg...i really couldn't do a good job [A/N: i don't remember if i gave her a broken ankle or not, so if i didn't well then..she has one!]
"I'll Carry you!" Jimmy said happily. He picked me up Bridal style
"Jimmy stop!" i said laughing. "Put me down!"
"Nope. i'll put you down in your seat."
"Fine."

We walked inside the restaurant.
"How many?"
"Ten"
"Ten?"
"Yeah ten."
"We don't have a table set up for ten."
"Uhm, thats why we push tables together." He said.
"I'll have to check with my manager."

He looked at the guys.
"Nah that's okay, we'll go to mcdonalds. Tell your manager we left this fine restaurant for Mcdonalds!" he said laughing as we walked out.
"That was too funny." Brian said cracking up laughing. "Tell your manager we are going to MCDONALDS!"
"I'm going to mcdonalds" Jimmy said going to his car "And getting a hotdog." We all started laughing.

We drove to Mcdonalds.
"Hi, how may i help you today?"
"Yes, i would like a hotdog? Ketchup no Mustard."
"I'm sorry sir we don't have hotdogs here.."
"Then why is it on your Board?"
"There is no hotdog on our board sir i assure you."
"How would you know, im the one looking at it, number 6 "McDonald Hotdog." Exactly what it says. "
"No sir." the girl said getting a bit annoyed.
"FINE. give me 2 number 2's" he said.

She told us how much it would be and we drove up to the window.
"We don't have hotdogs here sir.." She said in an annoyed tone talking into the headset. i couldn't help but giggle, knowing that it ws Matt who was behind us.
Jimmy cracked a smile and looked at me. [Read A/N at the end if you don't get the Mcdonalds Hotdog thing..]

We drove off to Jimmy's house afterwards. He had a pretty nice house for living by himself.
We ate our food and watched movies.
I was so into the movie i hadn't noticed Jimmy stare at me the whole time. I turned to say something to him, and his lips came crashing on mine.

His kiss was passonite, thoughtful, feirce, Rough and like he needed it to live. I kissed him back. I kissed him back, just and feirce, rough, and thoughtful. I loved this kiss, i never wanted it to end. That is, until his phone started to ring. He pulled back, with his forehead touching mine. He sighed and answered his phone.

"Hello?---Leana! You're back in town!?---Yeah we'll have to hang out!---Yeah. But we will be helping a friend tomarrow move.---You don't know her.---Yeah---No she's just a friend.---" Thats all i needed to hear I motioned to him that i was going to go to bed.

I couldn't believe it, He just sat there, kissed me, well more like made out with me, and thought of me as just a friend. I fell asleep thinking that i couldn't believe it. The other thing i couldn't get over, is how happy he looked, how his eye's sparkled when he said her name.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mcdonalds Hotdogs - Jimmy and Matt were recording for A little Piece of Heaven, and they were in the booth together, and they were 'going crazy' as Matt put it, and Jimmy screamed "MCDONALDS HOTDOGS!" if you watched the MVI or any of it on youtube, you know what im talking about :] i thought it was funny and that i'd put it in here.

Sorry this isn't that long,.
If you want to Help me co-write this then enter my Contest Here.

:] i made this and thought it was awesome.