Status: in progress. updated sometimes.

Together Forever...

Dont Sit On Strangers Laps. They Might Be Vampires.

LAST CHAPTER RECAP: ....just as I heard a terrorful yell of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"....
Π√•|°€£¢¥×<°©¶€™¶€¢¢€Π|£¢€°Π|¥™~`€_=©¢£®£$#%2&89#'*5+£•€`•°√^¶€¢©™™¥¢¥•√Π°__©•|

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!" My completely innocent older brother screamed as B--finally downstairs-- jumped on his unsuspecting back.
"B! LET GO OF MY BROTHER!!!!"
"I'll let him go when you give me the chips."
"Fine. Keep him."
"MANDA!"
"Sorry bro. I'm hungry. Have fun kids!" I said, bolting for the door, still clutching the yummyness. I got in my car and drove until I found the park.
~~~~~~~~~60 minutes to an hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~
"HEY!!!!!!" I screamed out, running up to yet another random guy as I sat on his lap.
"Who are you?"
"My name is Manda. What's your name?" I inquired, smiling down at the bag of chips, happily munching on one.
"Jasper." He whispered which caused me to look up at him. 'AWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!! That expression is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!! Jasper had a pained, amused, and shocked look that went perfectly with his beautiful blonde curls.
After finally focusing on him, his pale, ice-cold skin, I easily recognized him as a vampire— which got a gasp out of me.
"What is it, Manda?"
"YOU'RE A VAMPIRE! When were you going to tell me?!" I whisper-yelled as I feigned hurt.
"Uh, never? How did you know that? You shouldn't know!"
"Oh, relax. I've known about vampires since I was a little girl and my aunt and uncle attempted to bite me."
“WHAT?!”
“Huh?”
“How could you know? How could you know and still be alive? Why haven’t the Volturi found and killed you yet?” He ranted as he pushed me off his lap and began to pace.
“How about because I haven’t told anyone?” I said as I rubbed the now sore—thank you, Jasper— place on my butt.
After another hour of Jazz’s ranting, he agreed to take me to meet his family.
“Carlisle! Esme! I’m home!” Jazz called as we walked into his beautiful home.
“And he brought me with him!” I called out as Jazz pulled me by my hand into the backyard— which had been fully visible through the gorgeous wall/ window.
“Jasper. Who is this?” Said the motherly looking woman with brown hair that had a hint of cherry in it.
“Hi, my names Manda. I just met Jazz at the park.” I offered up with an award winning smile.
“If you’ve just met, may I ask why you’re here? Not to be rude or anything, it’s just that the kids don’t bring home many friends.”
“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. Though, you might have to ask Jasper why I’m here. He dragged me all the way from the park.”
“Jasper! That’s not the way you treat people!” She scolded.
Jazz look ashamed as he answered her with: “I’m sorry Esme. It’s just that I was in a state of shock after she told me that she knew I’m a vampire is all.”
“Well don’t apologize to me. Apologize to her! She’s the one you— Wait, WHAT?”
“Yeah…I’ve known about vamps since I was very young. The only people I’ve told are my brothers, Andy and Sean.”
“Well, it’s very nice to meet you Manda.” Said the blonde man that had sort of faded from my attention when Esme started speaking. I now realized he had been at her side the entire time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word Count: 555!!!