Status: Active

Quit Messing With My Head...I'm Not Human Eric I'm Not Fragile.

Fangtasia

Nodding I grabbed a Id that said I was 21 and walked with them to the vampire checking Id's at the door. Handing it to her she let all of us pass through not before she grabbed my arm and smiled smelling me. Jerking my arm away hastily I sighed walking inside. Heading straight to the bar I laughed at Sookie's worried expression and ordered a bloody Mary.
“Hanging around those two can get dangerous.”
“Knowing me is even more dangerous” I replied to the bartender handing him my money.
“No its on the house first drink”
“Okay thanks. I take Eric is the guy on the thrown huh?”
“Yes that's the boss”
“Okay” I said nodding at him and walking off towards Bill and Sookie when the chick from the front checking Id's walked into the club looking furiously. She stalked up to the guy on the thrown who got mad and Sookie got scared looking at me. Touching her shoulder I calmed her nerves and made her relax. Looking up at Bill I smiled and he just shook his head at me smiling. “Your always going to act like a kid huh?”
“Being like you all the time is a waist its boring I prefer living my life not wasting it thanks” I said sticking my tongue out at him jokingly.
A loud male voice boomed over the entire club “Who owns the black mustang with red interior parked in the VIP spots by the club”
Walking closer to the supposed Eric who was now standing and flushed “I do got a problem with it.”
“Come here”
“Make me”
“Pam”
“Bitch touch me and you will wished you hadn't”
“Oh what are you gonna do hit me little girl I'm so scared”
I smirked at her comment and stood there smiling to myself 'this is gonna be one hell of a night but damn Eric's fine. I did not just think that.' I mentally kicked myself and a hand touched my shoulder roughly. Grabbing hold of it and twisting it behind her back I sighed walking her up to Eric “Get your pet under control before she loses her limbs.”
“Your interesting”
“Your a jerk”
“I'm Eric Northman owner of Fangtasia”
“Good for you Eric I'm Esmerelda Washington. Now good day.”
I said letting Pam go and turning around about to walk off.
“We're not through here”
“Oh yes we are”
“No were not Esmerelda your car is parked in my VIP section saved for very important guest.”
“Oh but dear Eric check your list of VIP's I'm on it always have been hun. Now good day and Pam next time you touch me I will kill you. Honestly.”
I said hoping down off his thrown thing and taking the now empty bloody Mary glass up to the bar and leaving the bar. Feeling a presence follow me I sighed stopping at my car. “Can I help you Eric?”
“What are you?”
“You honestly don't know”
“Am I supposed to know”
“Every vampire knows Eric. Even Bill knows but I know him personally so that really don't count.”
“So you are his human” he sounded mad and hurt all at once. Chuckling to my self I looked up into his cool blue eyes “I am nobody human dear I am the vampire with a heart beat special powers, the one who can walk into the sunlight.”
“Your short though”
“You really are a prick you know that right Eric” I said opening my car door and hoping inside pulling out of the parking lot I knew he was following me.