Status: Active

Quit Messing With My Head...I'm Not Human Eric I'm Not Fragile.

Lafayette

“Go away hooker shit”
“Dude you fucking bitch open up the door or I'm going to open it for you”
“Esmerelda?”
“Who else”
“I'm not in the mood Esmerelda”
“Cause some fucking vampire took you chained you up beat you and then you were sent home with a fucking bullet whole in your leg”
“God damn it Esmerelda stay outta my head woman”
“Look I'm coming in” I said walking into his house and saw him laying on the couch underneath a blanket shaking. Rushing over to him I picked up his head and layed it in my lap.
“Oh god hun”
“I thought you were never coming back”
“You know the pact we made with our bloods”
“Yea”
“Well I knew you were in danger and what better time than know to come back to you”
“Good evening I think I'm truly jealous of you Lafayette”
“What the fuck Eric no you can't come in my house unless I invite you in and I ain't that crazy.” he stuttered afraid.
“I am here to give you something else Lafayette. The healing elixir that is my thousand year old blood.”
“No I don't think that's a good idea”
“Your legs infected Lafayette”
“Hooker listen.”
“No Lafayette listen to me don't listen to him cause I don't know what happened between you to but I think I do and Eric I'm not speaking to you at the moment. I swear to god you did what I believe you did and I will kill you.”
“Then it looks like I'm dying soon but I had my reasons Esmerelda you have to understand”
“No I don't have to understand shit from you”
“Esmie listen I did some fucked up shit like selling V and my vampire went missing okay. He let me live now please I don't what you to kill him and I didn't do this because you left either its just me.”
“Gahh Lafayette I swear some of the stuff you do. I would give you my blood but it didn't do anything to you two years ago so it wont do anything know I suppose.” when my phone started ringing. Looking down I saw Sookie was calling me and I was puzzled. “Hey Sookie I thought you were in Dallas” “I..am we got ambushed by fellowship of the sun people and I want to know if you will come down as back up.” “Sookie you know that I will and look there is somebody I owe my life to down in Dallas that has been kidnapped I must find anyways. I will be there soon I promise. And do me a favor quit thinking on your past from when you were little.” “Okay see you soon” “Yea you too” I replied hanging up noticing Lafayette humping everything dancing and Eric on the phone.
“Lafayette I have to go Sookie and a very important man need me in Dallas yes I will be back I promise” I said walking out of the house. “Bitch be careful” Lafayette yelled at me dancing around still.